• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters
i think this server should get deletedXD and warloria get 7.4 client. because warloria just has a better reputation and will do it alot better as 7.4 client. because this server just hasn't got any records like 40 people online etc,

nope, he has many players in 7.6 because many can use tool for botting. If he put his server to 7.4 just a few will be online.

i think this server should get deletedXD and warloria get 7.4 client. because warloria just has a better reputation and will do it alot better as 7.4 client. because this server just hasn't got any records like 40 people online etc,

Deleted, haha goodluck with that! xD

@^ i mean that the hoster has to face that his server is a fail and warloria is just better. i don't mean a mod or what ever has to delete it. but i mean you who got to delete it and face you fail:)

@^ i mean that the hoster has to face that his server is a fail and warloria is just better. i don't mean a mod or what ever has to delete it. but i mean you who got to delete it and face you fail:)

I fail whenever I fail not because you say it, a lot of people prefer mine over Warloria, it's only that my server is really new and not lots have tested it, but those who tested it says it's lot better than Warloria. The map is alot diffrent, but we both tried to copy Real-War, and we both did but we added our own stuff. And with this no mlvl thing, I had it even before Warloria, just that my server didn't have a lots of players at that moment.. And as I said earlier, I released the server not to steal players, only for the community, so if noones want's to play the server will stay empty, I do not care. And as for you, just stfu. I won't delete it cuz I have not failed. :)

Hugs and kisses, Okon.

i fail whenever i fail not because you say it, a lot of people prefer mine over warloria, it's only that my server is really new and not lots have tested it, but those who tested it says it's lot better than warloria. The map is alot diffrent, but we both tried to copy real-war, and we both did but we added our own stuff. And with this no mlvl thing, i had it even before warloria, just that my server didn't have a lots of players at that moment.. And as i said earlier, i released the server not to steal players, only for the community, so if noones want's to play the server will stay empty, i do not care. And as for you, just stfu. I won't delete it cuz i have not failed. :)

hugs and kisses, okon.

yeah gogogogo!: )

There arent many hardcore botters on Warloria. I have banned around 3 aimbotters since the reset and maybe 2/3 of those stop using bot when their banishment is over. The rest 1/3 never stop using it and is banned over and over again.

And you did copy basically all features from Warloria and changed client version. Didnt check out the server but does the map have open areas outside the gates too?

Ps. Real-war is coming up with 7.4 client soon so I think you wont get many players. Owner said it would probably come up in May.

There arent many hardcore botters on Warloria. I have banned around 3 aimbotters since the reset and maybe 2/3 of those stop using bot when their banishment is over. The rest 1/3 never stop using it and is banned over and over again.

And you did copy basically all features from Warloria and changed client version. Didnt check out the server but does the map have open areas outside the gates too?

Ps. Real-war is coming up with 7.4 client soon so I think you wont get many players. Owner said it would probably come up in May.

I really hope for Real-War to get remade, actully I copied from that one, not Warloria. If Real-War gets online with 7.4 I will play there, but I will also have my server up, as I said but none of you retards seem to understand is that I don't care about players, I just made a server for the community. But none of you retards got the message.. :)

so you made a server for the community but the community don't like the server and don't play there. ? huh then it is just a pointless serverXD

so you made a server for the community but the community don't like the server and don't play there. ? huh then it is just a pointless serverXD

I don't mind if it's a pointless server, regardless what you say I won't take it away :D

Changed map from Thais to Edron, I think this map will be just fine!

Have fun.
Yours, Okon.

site not working + i am sure you just copy'd warloria. since you see some people complain at warloria thread about always same map (thais ) and out of no where you change it fast to edron lolXD but fix the site first.

site not working + i am sure you just copy'd warloria. since you see some people complain at warloria thread about always same map (thais ) and out of no where you change it fast to edron lolXD but fix the site first.

well then he'd be doing the complete oposite to warloria? ;s

This ot is way better then warloria i got banned for ''aimbot'' because i killed a friend of the gm, apperently i shot someone ''under the roof'' when any idiot could see i stood beside him.

Edit: they said they cammed and and showed it to the gm but 1 thing i don't get is how they could show him it in 5 seconds? and i didn't use aimbot lawl. corruption.org

This ot is way better then warloria i got banned for ''aimbot'' because i killed a friend of the gm, apperently i shot someone ''under the roof'' when any idiot could see i stood beside him.

Edit: they said they cammed and and showed it to the gm but 1 thing i don't get is how they could show him it in 5 seconds? and i didn't use aimbot lawl. corruption.org

Tell me your ingame name, and who was the GM? Alex I suppose?

wished this server had more players

Well you heard the comminity..Warloria is banning people without proof, I knew it from the start. They can never see whos botting and whos not so they take a guess, well at my server noone even have to be afraid of botters.. 7.4 with custom runes, I mean, can it be more obvious? :)

@kingdanny
ye gm alex is fucked , better delete him and only you should be gm

@topic
seems like a nice ot, will try it out when im home

Back