• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters
This ot is way better then warloria i got banned for ''aimbot'' because i killed a friend of the gm, apperently i shot someone ''under the roof'' when any idiot could see i stood beside him.

Edit: they said they cammed and and showed it to the gm but 1 thing i don't get is how they could show him it in 5 seconds? and i didn't use aimbot lawl. corruption.org

Wow. Are you one of those retarded guys who both shoot SD under roof when I was standing right next to you? Blame yourself.

Ps. I dont ban people who kill me or my friends and I ban my friends if they use bot.

Wow. Are you one of those retarded guys who both shoot SD under roof when I was standing right next to you? Blame yourself.

Ps. I dont ban people who kill me or my friends and I ban my friends if they use bot.

Alex you have banned lots of people without proof, I heard about your little rampage, frankly I'm chocked, you wasn't an asshole when we first met and when we played on Real-War but you've turned out to be such a duchebag.. The old team did miss you, but not anymore tbh.

Okon / Sebbe.

Well you heard the comminity..Warloria is banning people without proof, I knew it from the start. They can never see whos botting and whos not so they take a guess, well at my server noone even have to be afraid of botters.. 7.4 with custom runes, I mean, can it be more obvious? :)

So you take complaints seriously when they come from people who got banned for aimbot. I only ban people who I know are 100% aimbot and I always tell them "dont use bot" before I ban them. You know what the standard answer is? "I dont use bot"

@up: Oh I thought I had heard the name somewhere before. And to be honest, you take it way to serious. So, I dont want to team with you 1-2 years later or so? So what? I teamed with like 20 people since then. I dont like to team with people who get really upset and start shouting backstabber and w/e when I dont want to team with them on a war server (aka Robil).

Alex you have banned lots of people without proof, I heard about your little rampage, frankly I'm chocked, you wasn't an asshole when we first met and when we played on Real-War but you've turned out to be such a duchebag.. The old team did miss you, but not anymore tbh.

Okon / Sebbe.

You arent Sebbe/Dektral are you? :eek:

Warloria is a great OT, gms aint banning people without proof. That bazzeze~ were just a little boy, who got sad after his banishment.

So you take complaints seriously when they come from people who got banned for aimbot. I only ban people who I know are 100% aimbot and I always tell them "dont use bot" before I ban them. You know what the standard answer is? "I dont use bot"

@up: Oh I thought I had heard the name somewhere before. And to be honest, you take it way to serious. So, I dont want to team with you 1-2 years later or so? So what? I teamed with like 20 people since then. I dont like to team with people who get really upset and start shouting backstabber and w/e when I dont want to team with them on a war server (aka Robil).

Anyway it's like I said before, It's whatever what you think, I can't care less? I make my server and keep it up, let it be a pointless server or whatever, who the fuck cares? It's OT and I do not take it to serious.
About you Alex, I do not care anymore, you have always been considered a friend of me and the team cuz we played for a long time and had really fun and created really good nostalgic memories, but as you have learnt us, time passes and people change.
You was a nice guy before, but it doesn't seem that way anymore, also the worst thing thats changed is your lame attitude to things, get a grip..

Last edited:
seriously owner of this ot wtf you make for retard poll so everyone who disslike your server is flamingXD? just pathethic that you can't handle any bad opinions about your crappy server

seriously owner of this ot wtf you make for retard poll so everyone who disslike your server is flamingXD? just pathethic that you can't handle any bad opinions about your crappy server

I can cuz I do not care at all, besides it was for fun! :D

Last edited:
This server would be so much better if:

- You change this retarded edron map

- Change dmg of pallies' sd

- Decrease exp rate

- Make some quests like anni and dhq

Thats probably all GL&HF

This server would be so much better if:

- You change this retarded edron map

- Change dmg of pallies' sd

- Decrease exp rate

- Make some quests like anni and dhq

Thats probably all GL&HF

Well the map is now Thais, cuz I changed it upon release, I had lots of suggestions to change this.
Also pallies does the dmg they are suppose to do, they don't hit like mages and they are perfectly balanced.
EXP rate will be high, cuz I wan't players around the lvl 80-120, but you will start at 60.
Annihilator, DHQ and BQ is made, but now I need to remake them into the Thais map, It won't take too long.

Thats all for now I think, later.

Last edited:
Added BOH quest in Thais now, also im working on Vocation Quest..

Stay tuned.
Okon

Back