• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.4] Legendia War - Play as a legend, be a legend.

What do you think about the OT atm?

• Total voters
u all need lifes. you got little competitions of who can be called an aimbotter the most times. congratulations. you dominate oldschool tibia. fucking open tibia and u guys think ur cool. get lifes or a hobby or something. please

Im the only guy doing it and yes Tibia is a hobby.

Warloria map, rip off? ^.-

EDIT: You dont gain magic level.

Then Warloria is a rip off from Realistic-War? Haha

Revamped Thais, Private accounts etc etc, that server was first

Anyway, server is Offline due to the fact the company couldn't get more money since the credit card was frozen after it was hacked.

I got a new dedicated server going up, but I need to open some ports, then Legendia will be open again.

Yours, Okon aka Tago.

Server is now up and running again, it's running on BETA version cuz I want to test the bandwidth and lag on the server and other functions that may have dissappeared when I lost the dedicated, but feel free to play, there won't be a character reset!

Yours, Okon.

ey website not working:S

Yes it is, the only problem I have is the port 7172, I can't open it, I tried do it on both my router and firewall, still doesn't seem to work.
Looks like I need to call my bandwidth company and tell them to unlock it through the IPS.

It doesnt work.

Oh yeah wait, anyway you can't connect to the game only to character list, the port 7172 is blocked somehow and I cant open it, not even within the router, well I do open it but it doesnt make a diffrence, if anyone know what I can do about it and help me fix it you will be rewarded. Also I can open up the server much faster!

Back