• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate, Current record 300+ Players

Just make basic antibot to protect server against 90% of the botters.
Send me pm if you really want to do something i can help you.

There's no such thing as anti-bot client, you can't do anything to make sure bots doesn't work.
it's just some codes of the bot that need to be changed and then it will work on any so called "antibot client".

Of course most people maybe doesn't know how to get it to work, but the more popular a server is, the faster a new bot for it grow up.
I fight aim-botters ingame, with automatic detection that works 24/7.

Latest:
11:42 The account of Trubbel(lvl: 15 druid) have been detected for using auto-aim and have been banished.

Edit, With OTClient sources, you can get auto-aim on any server that claims to have an "antibot-client".
People have used in Tibianic, Classicus and many other servers. and those servers claim they have a nice "anti-bot client".

OTClient is easily detected also you can make so people can only login with your own client by randomizing a lot of packets and changing the structure of communication. Of course there will be always people using bots or finding a way around it, it is your job to minimize this to a minimum though. Oldschool ot is ruined by people using bots.

"Antibot is not possible" hahaha reminds me of "my home internet is better than dedi host"

Classic erik

Okey this seems to be really fucked up according to me.. two of my friends got banned for pking, the ban lasted around 12 hours... Another guy got banned yesterday for using aimbot and got unbanned less then 20 hours after being banished, I who got banned for pking yesterday night is banned for 3 days? wtf is that about.. / Syndaren

Getting banned 20 hours for aimbotting is ridiculous

Should be instant deletion

If i remember right this has something to do with the level to Magiclvl ratio. Sd depends more on absolute level then on magic levle. on this server you gain mlvl quicker. once ur lvl 100+ you should deal more dmg with sd.

Oldschool formulas don't work like that.
Code:
(level*2+magiclevel*3)*modifier
Mort hur modifier is 33% higher then SD, and SD has it's damage reduced by armor. At least oldschool values are like that.

Can a GM answer how a banishment for using aimbot is not even 24 hours and being banned for killing people 3 days ?

GM are you moron?
Dhiaz got delete 2 days ago now online how?
Ban for bot 20 hours.
Delete Dhiaz.
Or Fuck you shit server.

Back