• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 MasterCores Highrate, Current record 300+ Players

start delete the true botters not some random runemakers

I suspect there is something wrong with the logic of your script for the new auto bans, I got banned for standing still at depo at my char Kim Yo-jong. I'm not gonna go about trying to prove i wasn't cheating, I would just kindly want to ask you to look into the logs for my ban and further test the new "feature" and get back to me (unban) if it proves to be wrong.

I think its time to fix eks, healing is to slow, not possible to get ml 9 80 ms outrunn 120 ek.

I mean what use is eks for? block demona 1 sqm way only or?

let him talk he is brain dead

go run desert quest or demona hahaha to bad they don't have houses in their, bet you would buy one there;p

@flipini if its a fun server we stay, mostly we don't fight proper enemies to fight against on a long term. Lets see if this server gives us a nice team to fight.
But mostly ive seen desert quest running behind mex assXD

i rather die in open 10 times then go in desert quest...

go run desert quest or demona hahaha to bad they don't have houses in their, bet you would buy one there;p

@flipini if its a fun server we stay, mostly we don't fight proper enemies to fight against on a long term. Lets see if this server gives us a nice team to fight.
But mostly ive seen desert quest running behind mex assXD

i rather die in open 10 times then go in desert quest...
hehe most toxic player i have ever met u are. All u can do is spam ppl on priv while fighting acting good when u are just a trash. If u mean us running from u when we were wasted as hell fighting before u came other team + we were outnumbered by you having no supplies left u are just retarded kid. No respect towards ur person for being such a toxic player who cant play for fun and have to priv others with annoying things it just proves ur life must be really boring if u have to boost your ego by pming others. Feel free to ask me for duel 1v1 and i will kick your ass big boy and please make me a favour dont msg me anymore since talking with retards like u makes no point :)
Also u should stop acting like u were best team playing this server becuase its not truth. You are online once per day for 1h only if u are gathered and u think everyone will be ready in same time to give u a fight just because u are here thats your way of thinking. Btw. hows your teammate Tenshi did he make already new char after getting deleted for aimbot? Funny that 5 min before he got deleted u were laughing at us saying he is not botting. Such a retard.
What's more fighting 6-7vs4 seems fair for u does it? But when 2 of u logged out and it was 4vs4 u ran like a chickens so please dont come with ur retarded posts here because u are just hipocrite.

Last edited:
hehe most toxic player i have ever met u are. All u can do is spam ppl on priv while fighting acting good when u are just a trash. If u mean us running from u when we were wasted as hell fighting before u came other team + we were outnumbered by you having no supplies left u are just retarded kid. No respect towards ur person for being such a toxic player who cant play for fun and have to priv others with annoying things it just proves ur life must be really boring if u have to boost your ego by pming others. Feel free to ask me for duel 1v1 and i will kick your ass big boy and please make me a favour dont msg me anymore since talking with retards like u makes no point :)
Also u should stop acting like u were best team playing this server becuase its not truth. You are online once per day for 1h only if u are gathered and u think everyone will be ready in same time to give u a fight just because u are here thats your way of thinking. Btw. hows your teammate Tenshi did he make already new char after getting deleted for aimbot? Funny that 5 min before he got deleted u were laughing at us saying he is not botting. Such a retard.
What's more fighting 6-7vs4 seems fair for u does it? But when 2 of u logged out and it was 4vs4 u ran like a chickens so please dont come with ur retarded posts here because u are just hipocrite.

my mate, i think you and me see fun different. you tell me i'm an toxic player, but when I msg you in priv (spamming as you call it) and ask you why you go demona or dq everytime we fight, you start flaming me? who is the toxic player then? I tell you i rather die 10 times in open field in battle then once in desert quest, then ask yourself who has more fun in this game? someone who takes it so serious he rather hide in caves (you) or someone who knows he plays a highrate and rather die in open(me).
Tenshi wasn't using the correct client, therefor that system detected some bot. All it was, was a own client for mcing. He is just playing again on normal client and hasn't got banned ever since.:p

well now we are active and its boring:(

I wonder a little how and where you are when you're online then, every time I login there's always war somewhere.
Yesterday I saw a war start in Edron because 2 guys were out pking other 2 guys and then some random pk:s came to kill 1 of them, and suddenly the first 4 players teamed up to bitch-slap the new pks and suddenly a war broke lose.

And yeah, I can't say same teams fights all the time, but there's always a fight somewhere.
Keep a track on the latest death and check for unjustified kills, find the killers and maybe you'll find something that will end up being a war :)

in such fight i don't participate lool not gonna fight random pk's, thats not even a war.
just had some fight against demolka or dhiaz team, but that was over quick..

Back