• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

I got the datapack of real-war. But no one could compile it, not even some of the top programmers.

high exp loss on death(pvm or pvp). high exp rate up until level 90 (pvm and pvp). full cip map from 7.4 (with monster spawns etc) start at level 50, supplies are infinite ^^ <-- perfect pvp server in my opinion. but what you're doing now is fine xd

I got the datapack of real-war. But no one could compile it, not even some of the top programmers.

I won't use the sourcepackage, I would most likely only copy the neccesary codes or code them myself. But I would need assistance to know what codes that are useful, that they used. If you are intrested, PM me for more information.

plzhelpmovies: Nothing is impossible :)

I can give you a creaturescript that refills good war backpacks for each vocation based on minimum level 70 (else you cant cap it). It includes basic runes like uh, sd, gfb, manas, magic walls. More opinional runes like fire bomb, destroy field, desintegrate. Rings, amulets, items, pots and more. All multiple bps like manas are within each other 19 runes then next bp. You just need to add one storage value when player logs in the first time and one when they die.

Would be possible to use non infinite supplies setting with such backpacks.

Hmm, then I would most likely have normal drop on people, and no aol system. So you have to kill in order to gain runes. Would be kinda fun, kinda similar to real-war. If so, please send me.

New update IDEA that might be implented today or later on:
* Edron map (Full real map might be introduced later on).
* Level 80.
* Static magic level & skill.
* No infinite runes (We now got a script (thanks to Hellrage) that automaticly updates your EQ settings with a good war backpack and equipment you need in order to fight. So you can loot supplies from eachother to make the realistic feeling be more worth, so you have to fight for supplies and not just run around for hours having fun.

More to come later, but I'm thinking of this right now, what do you think about this idea so far?

did hellrage make supplies for lvl 70? if he did you should add more to his supplies so it fills cap. ill play when its up ^^

Server comming up at 17:00 gmt+1 today with alot of new updates!

Like I said in first post. I tested this and its definately better than any war server I played before. Warloria, Realistic-war. Even Real-war.ath.cx.

New update: You cannot gain experience from someone with the same IP adress. I know it got some downsides, but it's mostly good sides in it aswell and it spare us Gamemasters alot of time, banning MCers.

Remember, when you create a character. You are level 50 but the second you login, you're 80.

Server ONLINE, remember to slaughter eachother properly!

get the server more stable. + hellrage i think warloria and realistic~ were better servers then this.

I'll look into the problem later on, I think I know what is causing it. Sorry for the crashes :(

Back