• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 PVP-ENFORCED, THAIS MAP LVL 50'S!

Own Last man is daily routine. Unless you play with your eyes closed you should know this. But well that would explain a thing or two.

u can start by ip banning Smite

That is why you are not gamemaster. People are innocent untill proven guilty. Use TIbianic Tools to record a cam where he use bot and post cam in forum. You can download cam here: tibianic tools 7z

Own Last man is daily routine. Unless you play with your eyes closed you should know this. But well that would explain a thing or two.

hahahah ive seen your pvp nowadays and in my opinion it is far from 'special' the only thing where you are truely good in (you can see it as a compliment) is running and escaping from team while using e-ring or ssa on the right moments for the rest your nothing special. my opinion now everyone go comment that i suck pls:D? but still i don't see much people really 'owning' me ingame. btw your team mate jimmept is funny telling me it takes 10 minutes or something to take down someone 3 vs 1 with only sds.<< that is true pvp lolll

hahahah ive seen your pvp nowadays and in my opinion it is far from 'special' the only thing where you are truely good in (you can see it as a compliment) is running and escaping from team while using e-ring or ssa on the right moments for the rest your nothing special. my opinion now everyone go comment that i suck pls:D? but still i don't see much people really 'owning' me ingame. btw your team mate jimmept is funny telling me it takes 10 minutes or something to take down someone 3 vs 1 with only sds.<< that is true pvp lolll

u lag about in circles not even aiming sd. much quicker to just ue you down, also fun to see u cry @ me in pm after.

p.s xyvero says you're a horrible player in teams. xd

u lag about in circles not even aiming sd. much quicker to just ue you down, also fun to see u cry @ me in pm after.

p.s xyvero says you're a horrible player in teams. xd

weird since xyvero told me on warloria/and other servers where i teamed up with him, its lovely to play with me in team. i hear this from the most people i teamup with. hes just angry on me that i said i will backstab them on a new server so thats why he probaly said this (we had a argue on vent and since then i don't talk with them anymore)
and just for the record if 3 people are trying to aim on me its not smart for me to focus everything on sding you guys back lol i prefer healing then and do some sds in a while. ye i really cried to you when i died:S laughing about your ue spam etc, crycry

(he said it like a month ago)

ye sure it takes longer to kill u if u just run in circles but you'll die eventually, normal players will try to escape + seperate us with mws etc. p.s there's a difference between ue spam and using ue to sd+ue combo, haha.

then xyvero don't know what he wantsXD but idk if we should believe everything what xyvero saysXD. escaping is boring + to easy to get sd combo'd then. wow your smart that you know there is a difference man!

Let me see if i got this right, you're telling worr he's not special, but i guess you think you are special? Last man you truly suck, seriously! I know you'll answer me with some lame ass post, for an example ''hauhhsu i own u noob'' because that's honestly all you do, you never make a post without telling people you are roxxest pvp and you can kill them ingame and stuff, you're just using tibia to defend yourself and that is really pathetic! If someone flames you or something like that you're just like ''Hey talk to me ingame plx? hahahahaushau'', i think i made my point.

Let me see if i got this right, you're telling worr he's not special, but i guess you think you are special? Last man you truly suck, seriously! I know you'll answer me with some lame ass post, for an example ''hauhhsu i own u noob'' because that's honestly all you do, you never make a post without telling people you are roxxest pvp and you can kill them ingame and stuff, you're just using tibia to defend yourself and that is really pathetic! If someone flames you or something like that you're just like ''Hey talk to me ingame plx? hahahahaushau'', i think i made my point.

so if i tell you now im not special aswell? does this make your hole story bullshit now? yes i guess so. and im not special. but if i say about worr he ain't special you guys think i wanna brag about myself BUT HOW? lollll i think im just an oke pker, but i do think oldschool pvp niveau isn't high.
"you're just using tibia to defend yourself and that is really pathetic! " explain pls lol? and dem you made a real point here!!!! <-,->

I cant login... i use 1/1 but it says wrong password or account number then i write the ip in the internet browser and noting comes up so what am i doing worng or is the admin doing something wrong?

Why is this server delaying everytime I make a step and heal or pot or w/e at same time
First time this happend to me, could anyone explain?

Server online. I looked into that problem and it seems to be fixed, login and debug it some and report to me if it doesn't work properly.

@Barry: Server is still beta.
@Nazgul: If website is not responding that means server is offline. When server is finished it will be hosted 24/7.
@Last man: Do you really say that everybody who teams with you wants to team with you? And they all think you have good pvp?? Good for you. ^^ In my team we laught at each others noob pvp so I guess we suck then.

Back