• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][7.6] Illuminate-Real Map

14:46 New record of players online: 97
14:47 New record of players online: 98

Crap server, infinitive power bolts + bursts, GM act cocky, ppl makin 40lvl mage in 1h and then they comin to spam ue, you gain mana faster than u mf urself.

Website doesnt work on this ot :S and its saying thats its online o_O whats goin on???

seem to be an oke server but i prefer a 7.4 client with 7x like originaltibia then a 7.6 client with 10x rate + where it is so easy to bot on.
edit: after seeing your movie of illuminate i can see it is an ue spam server aswell with ue 800 mana :S

bump, play here

u can actually buy 2x charged runes and it doesnt have 0 players online :eek: -hint-

indeed. i logged on and was pleasantly surprised:

utevo lux gives full light
2x charged runes
quick mana regen

^small things that make a nice server for fun times ^^

join

nuuu :S

cant play any 7.6's

btw tell gabo to renew his hamsters

oh and if anyone if playin, kill player 'kimmy kartofelek' its sven and i like to see him turn emo every so often

Last edited:
Good ot just logged in noticed somethings good and else somethin bad { knights just loggin with sword and eq nor axe or club also no food? rope and shovel }
Rats in thais where is all suposed to level in begin is died lol like 1 rat each 15 sqm? ;/

Else it's good come and join

Good Server, but Admin lie...

Thu 17. March 2011 - Updates!

New layout for homepage and POI is now avilabel at tibia 7.6!
First server that ever have poi in 7.6
You dont need to pull any lever in the quest.
Just follow the way , its a little bit custom. But the most of it is as rl tibia.
Forbidden island has also been added, west of hydra in ank. Enjoy!
Remember, Draconia also exist!

My server was and is the first to have the Pits of Inferno 7.6, complete all actions and all
I can prove with images...

imagem2i.png

26430330.png

84008461.png

Okay its backonline with a reset, cmon everyone play since there is no other war otek online atm :d

Donaters Orshabaal! - Its a Orsha same as the 1x week orsha but u can make it ur private orshabaal!! U can try to kill u will 100 % loot 2 rare stuffs for example Magic long sword , great shield , Thunder hamer and more!

huh`?

Back