• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 7.6 | RealMap | IP: classicot.sytes.net | Port: 7171

I can access the website created an account and all that .. not able to login yet, when will it come on?o.o I'd like to try it.

Yeah I know really annoying right :S I was the first online and after less then 15 min it was off again

The server is offline for fixes.
It might come up again soon!

When im trying to logg in it says its wrong pw/acc and when I try it on the homepage I can logg in.
Edit: works now :)!

Last edited:
@ond
Too bad we allready have many people who will play when the server goes live.
I know it will be popular.

u sure??? Players: 0/150

haha, registered myself here yesterday and got hacked the same day (good thing that i quitted there like 6 weeks ago) so guys dont use the same acc number/pw on this server like on anyone else

Last edited:
Dont play this server, gm is corrupt first of all I saw a level 21 with promotion then a 31 with promotion sding drags when he was lvl 45~ I killed him and he had aol 19:11 Warning! The murder of Worldwide was not justified.

@Jeppsons & Shane
You two got banned and deleted for cheating.
No need to harrass and trying to destroy this server.

For the rest of the community:
The server is online :) feel free to make accounts

For cheating? haha gush, Never used cheat never will those who are ignorant and cant see the corruption in this gotta be retarded.
Edit: tell me how did I cheat btw?

I also saw corruption on this server. Saw a level 25 master sorcerer (the GM) running around sding dragons. He didnt even have mlvl 25 at that time, so it was clearly corruption, because you dont get 20k for promotion + cash for sds when the server has only been up for 30 mins.

Yours, Vitalie

@Jeppsons & Shane
You two got banned and deleted for cheating.
No need to harrass and trying to destroy this server.

For the rest of the community:
The server is online :) feel free to make accounts

Proof?

I know the reason. Because we interrupted you with lvling your sorc with promo at lvl 20 and 100x sds.

I iam not destroying the server. Its already dead.

@Jeppsons haha atleast we tried to kill his sorc with cheated gear/runes :p

Back