• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.60 Global Tibia with stages!

yrre

Reaction score
Welcome to a Realmap 7.60. The server's hosted in Sweden on a server running 24/7.

The server have all npcs from global tibia, all rl spawns and all real keys and alot more.
100 % realmap with real functions.
Everyone is premium.

Information about the server TibiaCare:
Stages:
*8-50 = 10x
*51-80 = 8x
*81-100 = 7x
*101-150= 5x
151-999 =4x

The server have 7.4 damages and formulas.
I've also added so sorc and druid can do the spell "Exevo con flam" so u can get burst arrows to yourselfes.
Same with paladin, u get 20 power bolt when doing exevo con vis etc.

The vocation are balanced, when druid cast paralyze it cost 300 mana.

Frag system:
*4frags for rs
*7 frags for ban
*4 hours to remove each frag

House system
*/buyhouse
*/sellhouse
*/leavehouse

For more information, enter
http://TibiaCare.no-ip.org

Enjoy!

illuminate

Maybe that's true but didnt we all enjoyed this server years ago? I did for example. That's why i dont care if its illuminate, if its really illuminate so i wonder play it more than if it wasnt =p

see no point playin illuminate anymore lol, the guy's changing name of the server and makin a reset after 2 weeks..

On highrated server, who cares? U can start playing again and have nice wars.

Maybe that's true but didnt we all enjoyed this server years ago? I did for example. That's why i dont care if its illuminate, if its really illuminate so i wonder play it more than if it wasnt =p

Never said no one should try it or not or that the server is bad, more since you said "Gonna try it", you already have tried it, it's just a different name :p

Im still waiting for mastercores, but in free time im gonna play here and have some fun as i had before. But if ppl wont give it a chance so i probably wont be able to have war if no teams will play here ; p. Having fun on ot doesnt depends mostly on if server is good, it depends mostly on if teams are playing. Server can be bad, but still playable and giving chance to have wars if ppl are playing ofc.

Back