• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden | 7.72] Antica - START TODAY 18:00 CET

Will you play Antica if it's resetted?

• YES

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • NO

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
Is there something you love more or equal to pizza in this world? Maybe something that you're using.. right now?

I love this guy. Ryan deserves at least 10 more dedicated trolls shitting on his name, and a good beating with a brick to the face.

idiots you are all scum but im the boss here everyone donates motherfuckers im w8ing for all ur donators to pay my bald treatment because im fucking balds and i want some hair in my fucking head which is empty i dont have a fucking brain because i eat pizza all day and im losing hair because im jerking off every day 12h a day

I take it as this server is gone then. I'll proceed to Last world, aslong as you don't lost 4 levels per death there too, as on oldera. lulz

I told you to close the server either I would DDOS you and crash your server.
Seems like you did not listen to me. Here you got what you deserved.
Do not bother me again.
You know your consequences.
See you

Try to get ddos protection and put it back on :) This server is as good or even better than Originaltibia, and oldera is a shit server compared to this one. Btw ryan is a retarded inbred nerd and nobody likes him or his server because he doesn't know a jack about hosting a server.

bumpys is a fucking idiot

takkk.jpg

OMGZ! good news.

You should've told us what was going on earlier tho. Now, people might not be coming back since they already given up all hope, sold their souls and gone to oldera-pizza.org

I'll be playing tho.

OMGZ! good news.

You should've told us what was going on earlier tho. Now, people might not be coming back since they already given up all hope, sold their souls and gone to oldera-pizza.org

I'll be playing tho.

Had some hazzle with my internet company, they are going to take legal actions against whoever (Oldera Dude) did the attacks. Because not only did it bring down my net but everyone elses near me.