• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden | 7.72] Antica - START TODAY 18:00 CET

Will you play Antica if it's resetted?

• YES

Votes: 49 61.3%
  • NO

Votes: 31 38.8%

• Total voters
Haha :) I'm glad to hear you're back and hopefully the company will find whoever ddos'd the server and make them pay.

Had some hazzle with my internet company, they are going to take legal actions against whoever (Oldera Dude) did the attacks. Because not only did it bring down my net but everyone elses near me.

Yep the main source that provides the net even called my company and told them to block my net until further notice. Crazy shit.. Well well

i would rather see it online at next weekend when oldera will be dead. Dont u think Antica it would be better idea instead of opening it tomorrow and splitting ppl to both servers?

There's already a bunch of people waiting for antic to come online either today (most hopefully) or tomorrow.

Do not bother opening the OT again if you do not want to suffer the same consequences.
I have warned you.

Nobody is scared of you. Keep opening this server whenever Ryan takes it down and hopefully in the end his ddos attacks will piss the ISP people enough to take real action against this cockhead.

Frankly I'm sad to announce that the hoster that I had lined up doesn't seem very active nor trustworthy. And I do not wish to share the hard work both me and Ond have invested in the server. Someone told me the hoster I was involved in Last-World aswell. I choose to pass on his hosting.

So unfortunately the server most likely will remain dead because I do not have the cash to invest to rent a good host. And as I've always tried to maintain our servers donation free it's just impossible.
If there weren't as many fuckfaces as it seems there is I would host it without any issues at all on the dedicated server I already got.

Sorry but this is probably how it ends for Antica.

Thanks for your time,
Anyone got any suggestions then feel free to share.

Best regards,

Kungenn

And so my hope for playing on a valid oldschool server before mastercores was killed..

I just hope Amoaz and Znote hurry this shit up. There's still honest people who refuses to go with the crowd - to oldera.

Frankly I'm sad to announce that the hoster that I had lined up doesn't seem very active nor trustworthy. And I do not wish to share the hard work both me and Ond have invested in the server. Someone told me the hoster I was involved in Last-World aswell. I choose to pass on his hosting.

So unfortunately the server most likely will remain dead because I do not have the cash to invest to rent a good host. And as I've always tried to maintain our servers donation free it's just impossible.
If there weren't as many fuckfaces as it seems there is I would host it without any issues at all on the dedicated server I already got.

Sorry but this is probably how it ends for Antica.

Thanks for your time,
Anyone got any suggestions then feel free to share.

Best regards,

Kungenn

Runaway and never comeback!