• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.72] [HIGH-RATE] [ZelOT.servegame.com] [Server ONLINE]

lol dont play here. gms never on, I killed Dirr, I have it on tibiacam. The next day the death on his list is gone and he went up 15 levels and 5 magic levels. Funny thing is, i was up leveling all night. Got lvl 100 or so. Complete bullshit corrupt ot. Dont recommend. Not to mention a horrible dedi host and no players, Besides the 15 lvl 10s the GM ex logs. No anti kick. Lmaoo

Yep, lol i told him same shit, how you magically get 13 lvs?
This guy is full of crap and he knows it, he kills pretty much any lv80+ and then acts innocent on otland.
Total waste of time, oh and looted 2x charges runes from people in his guild.

I don't play the OT, nor do my friends, as they don't play Tibia at all.
Also there is a quest to get 2x SD's, only one though. I had a report about this "I looted many 2x SD's from a player".
I looked it up, he had 1x SD that had 2x charges, the OLD SD type aswell (which isn't able to be used), which you get from quest. And I old him, you can get this in a quest. And he said, "I have many of them, they walk with mc and do quest?!" And I asked him, please show me them? And he answered; "Sorry only have this one left, I usd the other ones in PoI DL's."
So please, if you are like those other trolls that enjoy to ruin for other people, just tell me.
Edit: Please show me those 2x sds you got? Why would someone that is corrupt givee his friends 2x sds and not infinitive ammount of money and 100x runes? Think outside the box.

Im not going to argue with this about you, there is no need for me to prove anything. Everyone already have a opinion about you and your previous ots, and if they dont, they will know once they decide to waste their time here.

lol dont play here. gms never on, I killed Dirr, I have it on tibiacam. The next day the death on his list is gone and he went up 15 levels and 5 magic levels. Funny thing is, i was up leveling all night. Got lvl 100 or so. Complete bullshit corrupt ot. Dont recommend. Not to mention a horrible dedi host and no players, Besides the 15 lvl 10s the GM ex logs. No anti kick. Lmaoo

here.

okay we got you banned on dirr, I also banned another lv8 char, wonder how much faster dirr will be unbanned than the test char=)

:D I told you it was Joel =D . But I guess your'e to stupid to listen. Joel corruption is far worse than ryans <_< giving himself and his friends lvls etc when you've killd him. Happends in all of his servers

First of all, I'm not Dirr. And second, someone claimed he killed Dirr, and it isn't showed in death log, how can you know he did?
And if he got up levels, he problably leveld. And yeah, he will be banned the same time as your test chars, obviously? Do I need to tell you how stupid you are? Kingdanny & Co. Lol.

Back