• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.72] [HIGH-RATE] [ZelOT.servegame.com] [Server ONLINE]

stop denying things, u've been corrupted on ur previously ots, thats nothing new....

DUmbass, there is a way to easily see who you are, your email and ur facebook is the same shit for that other gay corrupted hoster.

but no "Jjj ez gud new hosterek:]"

Please give me this obvious information? You blaming me for hacking your friend?

No, but it would be nice to reset his character to yesterday morning before it got hacked + see your logs who hacked him and ban the hacker.

What? Check IP's? Go to your database and search for LastLoginIP or smthg. He didn't login "Nab killer" so that's the hacker IP.

About resetting, you should have a folder somewhere which says GlobalStorage, which you are able to reset a char/account to.

I heared tomorrow donations will come. You said you wouldn't implent then, was that a lie aswell? :/

I heared tomorrow donations will come. You said you wouldn't implent then, was that a lie aswell? :/

Hope it will be those overpowered donations as before. Rings and helmets giving 80+ speed. .4 Times faster than boh. Armor having resistance against sds with 15% etc :D Then you will see how fun it is to fight against Joel =D.

Joel you are so bad at tibia that you have to give yourself lvls/skills/mlvl and overpowered items. Lamer =D. Cant believe people are still playing here

even if the owner is retarded i have to admit that he got a better map than oldera (with keys, npcs)

so actually he just has to stop being retarded and the server would be nice

cause its hosted on a home comp in sweden, so yeah if your playing outside of Europe you will prolly have +400ping

Back