• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.72] Tibia Oldschool Real Map High Rate

Put a tutorial of how to use tibianic tools to record (it works on most clients), and so they can catch botters and send the cams to a gm.

You can read about it here - Tibianic.org

Tibianic website is currently down it seems but you can check it later just change ip/port and add a guide of hw to use it.

Great idea. Will do this!

- - - Updated - - -

TibiaCam modified to fit Tibia Oldschool have been added to the download section.
There is also a description for how to use it.

http://tibiaoldschool.sytes.net/downloads.php

Nice i will play for WAR ... RPG i will kill you NaWbS

will be frag system and monster system?

eldora and veterana like my comments too LIKE SPAMERS

Wtf man now my post just looks bad with 4 likes from the same flippin user...

Liked On: Today, 18:31
Liked On: Today, 18:32
Liked On: Today, 18:33

I doubt it is actually the server owner because that would be too obvious, maybe daleria owners are trying to make him look bad

@Tibianic, oooo pro pvp from carlin battle, no hellgate battle dis time kk?

Wtf man now my post just looks bad with 4 likes from the same flippin user...

Liked On: Today, 18:31
Liked On: Today, 18:33

I doubt it is actually the server owner because that would be too obvious, maybe daleria owners are trying to make him look bad

@Tibianic, oooo pro pvp from carlin battle, no hellgate battle dis time kk?

This is just too funny. :)

Bazzese i will start level from first day. On oldera i join when all teams formed so i was only low level commander. I dont play for long but my pvp is still AWESOME.
watch out for me
BITCHEZZ

Bazzese i will start level from first day. On oldera i join when all teams formed so i was only low level commander. I dont play for long but my pvp is still AWESOME.
watch out for me
BITCHEZZ

Will you reveal your name this time or just talk big on otland ? :D

You only had to level like 1 day on oldera to reach 90-100 which was my level and the average level.

Sure with 150 plaers online and Guilds taking over demona Poi Hydras? Should i hunt trolls and get lvl 100 in 1 day OK;)

and ye i always play as secret, i dont take always the same name like other people that act pro so everyone think s hes feared..

Bye Noobs i will kill you all u better make likes on my post or die

Sure with 150 plaers online and Guilds taking over demona Poi Hydras? Should i hunt trolls and get lvl 100 in 1 day OK;)

and ye i always play as secret, i dont take always the same name like other people that act pro so everyone think s hes feared..

Bye Noobs i will kill you all u better make likes on my post or die

But first you said you didn't play from first day but i remember before oldera launched, you can go back and check what you wrote, i remember you were really pumped up you said you were gonna get red bull and your team would rule the server, AAAND YOU would pgpgpgpg like crazy, am i right?

I rarely use the same name as well because using the same name gets a bit boring, but most of the time i say who i am ingame though.

You're acting pro right now without revealing who you are, and if i'm not wrong you were one of those guys from the botting team with mannow, sded, mumbaee etc.. Now that oldera is down why cant you tell me your name`?? I was always curious

You have good memory to remember before oldera lunached but not remember when i private message u my name? Nice memory i hope it works fine for your lessons at school too

Yes the first day i was one of highers but my friends stopped exp because i found it sucks with so many players and went back to LOL but after some days i saw wars and was still lvl 70 i was bored to exp and just commanded.

My time are not using bots, mannow and them we joined because we needed sd powers, those noobs are not my team Lal! kiding me?

faileh.jpg

failws.jpg

bazzese team i dare you, if you wanna start war against my team join this server

- - - Updated - - -

i DOUBLE dare you