• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.72] Tibia Oldschool Real Map High Rate

I hope there will play around 50 players... but its enough to fight ; p

This is a highrate, everybody here knows about realots so please just go away, if the owner of this server were to advertise in game-chat on realots would you be like ah das cool mayn, no you'd be like aaah fuck no what a piece of fckin ffff but you're doing the exact same thing, advertising a servr where the war is dying in the first month because nobody has the patience to wait for enemies to supply and gather. People will play his server because they either wants a break from realots or doesn't like lowrates,you're making realots look bad btw, advertising it like some 8.6 polish server.

@Tibianic, you never pmed me your name, i asked you for name in pm but you never said it, i sent you cam from the battle though. People took 120 first day.

Last edited:

Nah thanks. Tried it. Made 40 lvl in 2 days. And simply get bored of it. I don't wanna flame or criticize but it's overrated server. In my opinion 7.72 client is already so so and with 3x exp and 1x frag ratio it means that this server have more in common with nowadays real tibia(which sux so bad) than oldschool. Also those times when I was fascinated in RPG and grinding pass away. Don't get me wrong I love that fact that You gotta work to achieve something. But on Real Ots it does not pay off. Simply my live is too precious to waste much time on RPG and so little on pk/wars.

Only advantage realots have on this OT it's this antybot client which is kinda cool tool.

Nah thanks. Tried it. Made 40 lvl in 2 days. And simply get bored of it. I don't wanna flame or criticize but it's overrated server. In my opinion 7.72 client is already so so and with 3x exp and 1x frag ratio it means that this server have more in common with nowadays real tibia(which sux so bad) than oldschool. Also those times when I was fascinated in RPG and grinding pass away. Don't get me wrong I love that fact that You gotta work to achieve something. But on Real Ots it does not pay off. Simply my live is too precious to waste much time on RPG and so little on pk/wars.

Only advantage realots have on this OT it's this antybot client which is kinda cool tool.

Indeed, i was looking forward to realots but i see already that the wars are dying out because there are only the same teams fighting eachother everywhere, there's never any new teams and the teams existing now seems to have never played real tibia because they're whining about 5-6 noobchars at a battle, go download a cam from an open battle from rl tibia, and after a few losses these teams totally give up and quit, wtf!? When you lose do you simply give up? No you try to take it back, how would the wars on antica, aurea and other worlds looked like if teams were like there are on ots today? And ots are ever simpler to get back what you've lost + some more.

It's a shame really, teams just get less and less motivated to fight and exp, quitting, coming back. They should just all stay on one server and not switch from midrates every other month.

I played Tibia since 8.2 to maybe 8.9. I fought some wars and I can tell there was a time before twist of fate bless that actually me and my friends was forcing back enemies having 2x or 3x smaller team. Playing smart, sneaky, quickly. Trying to not give an opportunity to the foes to gain more frags. But for such kinda war You got to be patient, enduring and what is most important You gotta sacrifice your time, cash and your char. And I think nowadays community suffers on lack of those features.

Ahh I'm getting sentimental when I think of those times. It was piece of a well wasted time. Even I'm not the best in PVP I love to fought/fight just because of this ambience and well cooperation.

I guess that one thing that push me away from Real Ots it's this frag system. Game would be a lot better if there wasn't banishment for unjustified killing. Simply if You get redskull You can still play and kill others without getting banned but You are just extending RS for some ammount of days/weeks with every other unjustified kill. I know it can be abbused but I prefer to have a chance to fight back other team/enemies even if it's hard than to not have it at all if You know what I mean.

Last edited:

You're reading our minds..

The staff there is really inactive and the players are not even getting attention. You can suggest whatever you want there, in the end.. it's a waste of your time.

RealOTS is best server for people who played since tibia 7.1 means 8 years ago, but all kiddo playing now on RealOTS come from 8.0 thats why everyone is crying. U GET ME? u are not fucking olschool players, omg i hate this noob cries.

I played since 2003 when i was 8 years old and it was way more noobchars than right now on RealOTS. keep the cry

Bazzese look on previous messages u are so dumb denying i did give you my name. CHECK MESSAGE ON YOUR INBOX. Not gonna posy my name on forums because everyone hate me. BYE idiet

- - - Updated - - -

You're reading our minds..

The staff there is really inactive and the players are not even getting attention. You can suggest whatever you want there, in the end.. it's a waste of your time.

waste time? u are 8.0 player bye, u dont know what feeling is on 1x real tibia server

Indeed, i was looking forward to realots but i see already that the wars are dying out because there are only the same teams fighting eachother everywhere, there's never any new teams and the teams existing now seems to have never played real tibia because they're whining about 5-6 noobchars at a battle, go download a cam from an open battle from rl tibia, and after a few losses these teams totally give up and quit, wtf!? When you lose do you simply give up? No you try to take it back, how would the wars on antica, aurea and other worlds looked like if teams were like there are on ots today? And ots are ever simpler to get back what you've lost + some more.

It's a shame really, teams just get less and less motivated to fight and exp, quitting, coming back. They should just all stay on one server and not switch from midrates every other month.

The thing about this is.. RL tibia back in the days was 1x exp, so you would probably grind dwarf guards lvl 33 - 50 and made tons of cash (you indeed kill 3x more dwarfs then you do on Real-ots). Few months later you're probably about lvl 80-100 and the economy is still on a good flow, people have 3x less exp + more cash on lower level to buy these "quest" items from higher lvls for a more value price (everything goes for djinn-price on realots now).

So basically, oldskool tibia economics was better then a 3x low-rate due to people (even I) CAN NOT BE ARSED TO GRIND MINOTAURS / DWARFS TILL LVL 100. anything else would be waste / minimum profit.

- - - Updated - - -

RealOTS is best server for people who played since tibia 7.1 means 8 years ago, but all kiddo playing now on RealOTS come from 8.0 thats why everyone is crying. U GET ME? u are not fucking olschool players, omg i hate this noob cries.

I played since 2003 when i was 8 years old and it was way more noobchars than right now on RealOTS. keep the cry

Bazzese look on previous messages u are so dumb denying i did give you my name. CHECK MESSAGE ON YOUR INBOX. Not gonna posy my name on forums because everyone hate me. BYE idiet

- - - Updated - - -

waste time? u are 8.0 player bye, u dont know what feeling is on 1x real tibia server

It's a good server because of the anti-bot + replica. But do realise, it's 2013 now and people have more tibia-experience then back in the days 2005 (8 years ago). Can you imagine 75% of the realots players skilling/making runes for cash/hunts and 20% hunting dwarfs/rotworms/minotaurs or anything thats free with monks?
NO

Why?
Probably 80% of the community knows what to do and simply dont want to make runes day in and day out. They want to exp + make cash + hunt big things (realots = exp + no cash + no big hunts)

- - - Updated - - -

Actually the teams playing on realots are the teams that always plays on 7.4-7.7 lowrates, nameless (dominik, last man, zach, karelazi etc), mex team (zabije, batizado etc), Masgens team, and a few others like zaowan & red dee niro kamikaze squad.

But everyone has lost their patience with tibia, people want wars everyday and quickly run out of money to supply and so they quit, and when the war is over the population decreases.

I went through my inbox and turns out yes you did say your name in the 6th post which i didn't remember, mm i remember you from first oldera and second oldera.

it will be ddosed on start if there will be 40 players or 50

- - - Updated - - -

there is monster system but idk if it worth to play

- - - Updated - - -

ddddddddbd.jpg

to this person/\
there was better project than your that died of ddos attacks

ryan, you have to teach noobs, if they won't spend 400$ for dedicated with ddos filtrs they won't put server up!

Last edited:
it will be ddosed on start if there will be 40 players or 50

- - - Updated - - -

there is monster system but idk if it worth to play

- - - Updated - - -

ddddddddbd.jpg

to this person/\
there was better project than your that died of ddos attacks

ryan, you have to teach noobs, if they won't spend 400$ for dedicated with ddos filtrs they won't put server up!

This guy is seriously telling the one who is ddos'ing to keep on doing it, how fucking retarded is this guy !

its including ots admin life to stop ddos, but you can't do this without 400$

<333

- - - Updated - - -

Good-Job-2.gif

- - - Updated - - -

[video=youtube;gtOV7bp-gys]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtOV7bp-gys[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
i think owner of this server maked too big advertisement, it can be rewarded as ddos