• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera ( STARTED NOW!!!!!)

He can probably not fix anything because he doesn't have sources. IF I am wrong feel free to correct me

18:53 You have 8 unjustified kills. You will lose your unjustified kills in 184 hours and 51 minutes.
the redskull train is comming

edit; the train has arrived
19:31 You have 11 unjustified kills. You will lose your unjustified kills in 256 hours and 13 minutes.

Last edited:
And Behemoths, Serpent spawns ( I killes 100 behe and looted giant sword, the same SS but 0 loot;s) FIX IT...
Make lower loot from Frost dragons, na DL's

its not bug its just like this, all old 8.0 had same gameplay.

GM fix fast the frags you never lose 1 frag lol put 4h frag

He needs to fix the mwls aswell, since some are ending in 8sec and some in 15sec. Also do he need to fix the exhuast on mana/spells/aggressive runes.. alot of buggs

He needs to fix the mwls aswell, since some are ending in 8sec and some in 15sec. Also do he need to fix the exhuast on mana/spells/aggressive runes.. alot of buggs

ppl who are used to play 7.92-.8.0 are used to mwall bug.

Hey is anyone here mood to host 1 server 8.0? If there is msg me please. It's question about famous custom PAXZA made by StrAJkERz <3 LovE You aLL.

stop whine 8.0 ots have always been like this, get used to it kids from 10.0

Sorry for the all the restarts, but I have fixed alot. The server have been in improved alot!
Now when we've fixed alot there will be alot more better to play.

Stop thinking about yourself and think about the servers progress instead!

Kind Regards,
Civera

Back