• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera ( STARTED NOW!!!!!)

So you havnt even get the dedicated server yet? Man.. then you wont make it to 15:00 be realistic we 're 25 people in vent sitting and wait with account and password ready to logg in..
Please don't set up times you cant hold, we're still waiting.. but seriously hold the time limit or the patient will run out. Rather set a realistic time (pm if you need help with something)

Okay, okay. Calm, I really don't know when I get the server.
I payed like 3 hours ago and still haven't it dellivered. So i expect to have it as soon as possible!

Are you retarded or something? You said you payed yesterday but didnt get it? and u were gonna get it today, If u payed 3 hours ago i bet u wont get it today
FUCKING GZ

Why your setting a time when you dont know when you get the server? The few people that were planning to play than get pissed and say fuck this ot. Not a really professional move.

Yeah payment didn't went through because of a out of servers.
Tell me what do really..
All I do is wait and just be patience..

Woooooow u serious? A payment being made on weekend is not assured to go through until start of next week, depending on what kind of payment ofc but anyway.
bank transactions etc usually take 1-2 work days lmao

Not much time left, website won't come up when the server starts but the server starts first then im uploading the website.

Back