• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera ( STARTED NOW!!!!!)

this is really shitty work from ur part, just saying... ppl taking a day off from work to play and this is what ull get...

website up again but not server? u said server would be up before website, this means u got server issues? update plix

Every file is 100% uploaded to the website.

Now im just configuring the host and so aswell.

Give me a minute!

Im using DDG Hosting service, and I have deleted the !stop file and still it wont FUCKING start!

oppened a support ticket to them now!

fuck this why should we play on a fucking ot that the host doesnt even know how to start the damn thing! fuck this. hope u wont earn a dime on this shitty server!

Everyone is new at one point, what have you contributed? None asked you to play here.

R you even hiring a windows dedicated server? Never heard a dedicated server who accept XML to be runned.

So is the server coming up or what? I was actually very excited for once over a server to come . Damn just get it up already.

Back