• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera ( STARTED NOW!!!!!)

NO FOR fuck sake open it when u will get all ready dont w8 whole weekend lol

Open it tonight, really. wasted a whole weekend to wait for nothing otherwise.

Do you honestly think he will get it fixxed today? He said he was getting his vps yesterday and look where we are now.

CAN SOMEONE FUCKING ANSWER ME , CAN SOMEONE HOST MY OT, I'VE GOT CUSTOM OT MADE BY ME AND I GOT SWELUTION SERVER WITH DISTRIBUION ALL FULL 0.7.8 TFS

Likas. I dont understand how you're thinking.. now you have made 3 diffrent statements when the ot will start but it never did. DONT SET A FUCKING TIME BEFORE YOU KNOW 100% ITS GONNA BE UP

^ word, Btr you shouldve set the time when you had the dedicated server and you knew 100% server worked.
Again you come with statements which you most likely wont be able to stand for

Yep fake statements are the most annoying part of this whole thing imo. Because people will have these things in their head and keep waiting for the train that isn't even comming.

That's not the thing, this fkn statements would be right if the DDG Hosting service would take care of their customers..

So stop talking crap, this takes time!

i hope when server will be on you wont discover map is full of bugs etc like we saw today on levena 8.0 -.-

Guys its not his fault don't spamm him , Its dedicated server are slow. Btw likas can u maybe make it on local host now ? THen when that server arrives, u replace it ? Or something ?XD

'these statements would be right'..... i mean are u serious? cmon
Its still your responsibility. First time when the hoster "failed" you should learn from your misstakes. Now you did it 3 times and its retarded, start acting a bit professional

if it works on local and only 30-40 can play dont start it, that wouldnt be fair for all the others that cant exp

Back
Top Bottom