• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera ( STARTED NOW!!!!!)

stfu. who the f*ck you are to insulting me when I said about noob cities and exp stage? Hahaha nice administration which insults players for objective criticism.

2.5x Is good.I have people that having a real hard time getting cash already.
i got 190k profit from lvl 66-89 on frost dragons with sds lol, atleast fix their drop rate theres no reason hunting anything else since its superior in both exp and loot to everything else..

# Time to lose one frag: 24 hours/1 day

24 hours to loose 1 frag??????????????????????

LOOKING FOR HOSTER HALF PAXZA HALF HOMEMADE SERVER, PM ME ON SKYPE srdan.radevic OR SEND ME MSG HERE.

also im lvl 8 just started and i did !serverinfo and this is what it said
Exp Rate: 5
Skill Rate: 40
Magic Rate: 5
Loot Rate: 2

But the site says my exp rate should be x50

Yeah because of the stage system, i don't use the other.
If you go and hunt you will see no difference!

It's up again! Im waiting for answers from Hostig services support, and when I get the correct information I hope this will stop!

"I enabled forced mitigation of the attacks." / Support. When attacks is incoming I think the server will be strong enough to just keep it out of kicks but small lags will appear.

Back
Top Bottom