• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera ( STARTED NOW!!!!!)

Id kindly ask of u to close ur server, the sites down every day all day and no one knows if the ots up because half the time it says connection lost

I try to connect with my regular connection and it doesn't work, can't even access site. With my dial up it works fine but I have average 450 ping

The server itself for people that can connect is 100% lag free.

I try to connect with my regular connection and it doesn't work, can't even access site. With my dial up it works fine but I have average 450 ping

The server itself for people that can connect is 100% lag free.

You live in America, what else do you expect? But the site should work.

You should definitely check with your dedi, I just spoke with 5~8 Americans / Hispanics and they all said they cannot connect to either the server OR website.

The reason the server isn't at 100+ people is because of this (I believe so anyway). Imagine how many more teams would want a part on this if you were to fix this issue. I'm personally connected through 3 proxies and hotspot to even touch the server, and I'm still at 210~ average ping.

The DDOS attack wont stop I've told you that several times.
It's because people are jealous.

@Fizzy When a ddos attack is incoming there might a little lag but now much.

So I really don't care and they does not DDos that often so.

Hello my name Jozef i 24 years old

Blackd ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| Forever i will use a bot

Back