• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera(v2) 1/10 : 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
blbablalba, shit server lets fight 2-3 days then leave kurwa

i got irl problems because i took 93 without any bug abuse and my only cash was 5cc and then someone gave me 7kk from nowhere and then i got info how to abuse bug so i did and started pking since it was anyway going to die cause of it. Just reset it and make same rates as on previous edition dont fuck it like u did it now.

i got irl problems because i took 93 without any bug abuse and my only cash was 5cc and then someone gave me 7kk from nowhere and then i got info how to abuse bug so i did and started pking since it was anyway going to die cause of it. Just reset it and make same rates as on previous edition dont fuck it like u did it now.
your team are the only ones wanting back the orsha edition with getting lvl 100 in 2 hours and sding from lvl 40 with profit

This taze what a idiot. First cries about to lower the exp stages and now act cool uuhhhh lets fight 2 days and leave.

atleast was some fun not like now. Whole my team easily handled it how it was now but it would be just suck wars after first battle everyone out of cash.

we just want to fight, you think we want to RPG on this unstable/bugged/fucked up server? ja pierdole

10/01 - Im sorry for the bug, but they who used the bug havent the bugged cash anymore.

The ot is not even online for 6h's and you already cry oomg we dont fight yet we leave we no rpg.

i didnt waste 5h of exping just to have char deleted now when others who abused cash bug didnt got deleted. Waiting for restart and higher loot rate, runes 2x and idc about exp rate.

gg, go delete our chars and ip ban us hahah, who will you fight anyway?

Noone of us abused it from start and noone of us even took 1 single lvl with bugged cash. When we got info about how to bug this cash we started pking.

All players who bugged it haven't the bugged cash anymore everything is back to normal!

cant you create some auto restarter? I have seen like 4 or 5 times now that your server is offline whole night and in the morning untill you wake up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back