• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera(v2) 1/10 : 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
CAN YOU FIX FUCKING PARALYSE? IF FROST PARA U U CANT DO ANYTHING FOR 10 SEC GG

Don't know what's wrong but your IP dosen't shows up in otservlist, is it because the shit changes?

@Taze because I can't compile the sources i've got and I dont know why but I'll see if someone else can help me with that problem.

@Soora you are a level 52 paladin, in the snow, without boh. Stop fkn cry and go hunt somewhere else.

Likas you really wanna act big with me? what about if your ot getting ddosed?

Yeah, I wanna act "big" because crying about the para i strong when you are level 52 without boh and walking in snow fkn jerk.

Please go ahead and DDos atleast I know who it is.

sick paralyse of frosts, 700 mana+ 300 hp cant pot haste heal just went dead

so dont go frosts u retards on lvls 30~~, get boh get cash then go frosts

mex start to accept tibia times are over. enjoy something outside the doors really. its a waste of time nowadays on tibia.

mex start to accept tibia times are over. enjoy something outside the doors really. its a waste of time nowadays on tibia.
you are also too late , you are alreayd a nerd for life
/virgin

I enter that ots for fun just to check how is it and yes frots are paralyzing for 10 sec but when u get boh paralyze is normal, this ot have many many bugs and actualy 20 ppl playing this serv

EVERYONE SHOULD PLAY GTA V FUCKING AMAZING GAME
@Last man

Im 100% agree with u about mex situation irl

mex, we got more ppl now so we can have nice fights 24/7

no :eek: 30+ online at friday and tongiht i hope alot more
COME FIGHT US MEX KURWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back