• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.4x-8.52] Adaria RL map

I still remember when u took over the server from theodore and adaria you said that you would never reset the server:D

How come you changed your mind, i'm just curious

I still remember when u took over the server from theodore and adaria you said that you would never reset the server:D

How come you changed your mind, i'm just curious

i think its money and a fresh start

Great server, but you should start logg in to bann half server for cave botting monsters ?:$

It will be back online in about 40 minutes. Me and Elf are very busy with the server to optimize the performance.

We now can use gdb for the crash reports, which are a lot more accurate so we can fix the crashes a lot easier.

they are doing a great job man don't flame like that. I mean first they weren't online that much. Then they tried fixing it. And YES THEY DID IT. so now they've been online for like 50 hours + and you start flaming:confused:

He's just a flaming retard, he have been playing my servers for years lmao. Btw it's back online.

for years? AHHAHAHA ur a joke man, when you took over the server from the old owners, you said I never reset my servers(not that I really care, it's just an ot) and I only played adaria for a month.

aparently you do care because you just got that nasty habit to still post here<_< leave this thread and find yourself some better place

Back