• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.4x-8.52] Adaria RL map

Since the server is really stable at the moment, it is time to make the server save less often so there will be less laggs. We have decided to make it save every hour now.

We have added a capture the flag event to the server! Once every 3 hours the server will tell you the event will start. The only thing you must do to join is !join. Ofcourse you will not lose levels when you die. This is how the arena looks:
ctf.jpg

this ot just rox. Nice war, exp etc.
mostly 150+online

READ THIS:
don't scare yourself off because there are already 240+ because you can come with your team and will get lvls easy and then pown those ignorant 240+ while your team mostly is 200:peace:

MAKE SOME GOOD OWNAGE COME TO THIS PLACE:p

come on guys I know that this is one of the best rl maps atm. Give it a shot with your pk team and own some guys over here. Atm i'm having a hard time to own on this ot so come and help me out:thumbup:

@up

it is pretty nice ot. But it gets boring after a while..

I got a char there that hasnt been played for about 3 weeks or more.. thinking of starting it again. Maby ;o

Back