• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.5] TheOtserver

Are you stupid?
A lvl 300~ mage with almost the best ml on the server and I hit about 1,100 with a sd and about the same with Exevo Mort Hur.

While wardens can hit me with there spear for about 800 and exori con for another 500 or more and heal for about 80% HP. Sorcerer's are suppose to be top dmg voc but I don't see that now.

Another thing is that all other classes heal like 3k~~ out of there 5k HP, while a sorc or a druid heals 800~.

Good evening, I play a druid on this server and I think I'm one of the only ones of that level.. because they suck that much n_n. Anyway, I have the donators wand and that's the only way I can do "small" dammage, My summons get in the way of the others all of the time and I can't just spamm Exori frigo like a 12y/o. I was happy to get my promotion at 300.. eventho my lvl 300 spell is support "again". Would be nice to have a real dammage spell that's, I know druids are ment to be healers, but atleast boost the healing then, exura sios of 1800 or mass heals for 5k mana are just foolish.. now that was the druid part.

I don't know what class reflects the dammage but it's just hillarious, we trapped a guy reflecting 100% 24/7 because he had donator items.. same for guardians with their immume spell..

I think the only voc that doesn't need change is sorc and hunters, but that's my opinion ;).

I really really like this server.

Thanks,

Xuvel.

nice use of the roxor map. good server. difficult in the beginning very nic website. good coding no lags. some random pkers . let aols be half price at least till u reach lvl 150~ hard to gain money and if u die once then ur fuck b/c u cant hunt anything that drops real loot in case u die again.

at my level right now everyone seems pretty balanced not much i can complain about. just so hard to get money and its easy to die from everything on any vocation. lvls 110~ changes ppl are suggesting are seeming drastic. then again i am still only a newbie here

Last edited:
Yeah , I made a druid for fun.. lol wasnt fun to die 24/7 :( the bad thing is that aol is 40 damn K XDD change it to 10k ... :( getting poor very fast aint fun then :p

There is a bug with bog raiders :

They XP nothing...
They walk sooooooooooooo fast.
They drop as real tibia.
They don't get a lot of life :S

and btw, where is TP for capture the flag etc... ?

Last edited:
like 70 mcs (look all level 50-80, same name, no eq, no deaths), 100 offline in trainer. Sometimes lags big SucXXkakskd 213123 :D

Bumping this shiet.
Really funny times I have here!

Aha, so that's why you post a shit about me/my server. If you're staff of theotserver.net then shame on you!

If you don't know what am talking about take a look here: http://otland.net/f43/germany-otservers-net-ots-8-41-8-42-a-50738/#post510253

Sorry Tufte for posting this in your thread, but this retard made me to.

You are welcome on kleksoria.com!
Please visit new open tibia forum with it's own ots list. otservers.net!

Aha, so that's why you post a shit about me/my server. If you're staff of theotserver.net then shame on you!

If you don't know what am talking about take a look here: http://otland.net/f43/germany-otservers-net-ots-8-41-8-42-a-50738/#post510253

Sorry Tufte for posting this in your thread, but this retard made me to.

Uhm, what's the big deal? All he said was "The domain looks equal to: theotserver.net", and you made it sound like he said someting really low lol...

Fine, maybe am hypersensitive but didn't you feel the sarcazm in cirtaboys post and the hidden "madness" "WHY U USE THIS DOMAIN!!!!!???"? I guess we shouldn't continue it in this thread. Let us stay calm or vm.

Fine, maybe am hypersensitive but didn't you feel the sarcazm in cirtaboys post and the hidden "madness" "WHY U USE THIS DOMAIN!!!!!???"? I guess we shouldn't continue it in this thread. Let us stay calm or vm.

Actually I didn't. If I did I would have agreed with you, but all I saw was a simple question, that only requires a simple answer; "No".

Fine. cirtaboy otservers.net doesn't look equal to theotserver.net.

EDIT: Lol moreover, cirtaboy learn to read it's theotserver.COM, really you should think before posting useless and spamming posts.

Last edited: