• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.5] TheOtserver

Their summons got loads of hp so they can easily be able to kill like bog raiders and other hard creatures like BKB,

I'm druid level 200 and a BKB kill my summon in 2 shot...

Well I think that class is suppose to be a blocking vocation which requires a healer. :eek:

- Something has to be done with the PvP system becuase if you want to go kill someone that you don't like or just help out a friend thats being killed, all they have to do is simply don't attack you back and they won't lose any lvls or anything. The bounty system also fails with this pvp system.

- Another thing is that after you revoc and get lvl 300 again, there is nothing to do. I have done most of the quest and enjoyed them, especially the Left4 Dead one.

You are completly right.. when you reach lvl 300 there is nothing to do.. But.. there is 2 quests that i didnt make yet and i need a big team for it but there is none that wants to join or do it.

After level 300 the exp rate could be 2x less or smt.. (2x rebornS would pwn more also)
Like Paladin (Lvl 1)->Hunter/Warden (Level 100)->Veteran Hunter/Furious Warden(Level 300, and when you get it, level 1 again)->Ultimate Hunter/Utlimate Warden(Level 400 and level 1 yet again, last promotion)

There could be a max level but not at 300, It can be taken in 2 days, lulz. Level 800 would be good max levels since it would take a month or something.. ;)
Then there also gotta come new quests and what so ever to make it challenging still in level 500.

well 800.... how old are u? :p He keeps it 300 to still being able to die from comboes etc.. I would like to see a 800 guardian die lol
Tho.. The 2nd reborn would be nice.. with half the exp rate..

well 800.... how old are u? :p He keeps it 300 to still being able to die from comboes etc.. I would like to see a 800 guardian die lol
Tho.. The 2nd reborn would be nice.. with half the exp rate..

Ofcourse, As the level increases peoples will get new items/spells and what so ever..
So a level 800 guardian should die as they're dieing right now.

right now guardians cant die :p Cuz there is a bug and they get unkillable for 5000 hours
But i still think 800 is too much... maybe instead from 300 reborn to 400 should be much slower...

OMG I AM SO ADDICTED!! I have been sitting here for 3 hours now pushing f5 nonstop on the homepage :(

true but its lame when i guardian puts a spell where they cant die for an unlimited amount of time and just block somewhere and go afk :( happend twice to me lol

Hey its online now ! :D Hey Pumpe cant you put 2x exp on? bcz of the offline time would be great or something fun like that :d

Imo, I'm getting tired of this server, I'm trying to help pumpe like all the time with getting boters banned/giving suggestions but he just doesn't seem to listen to me

can't even sell 01:40 You see a demonrage sword (Atk:47, Def:22). to npc :p

Imo, I'm getting tired of this server, I'm trying to help pumpe like all the time with getting boters banned/giving suggestions but he just doesn't seem to listen to me

(This is Faen, and not Pumpe writing; shared user)

Pumpe gets tons of messages each time he goes online, so helping and answering everyone is almost impossible. I know he is working on a forum, so you can leave feedback there so it will be easier to find.

Constructive criticism is always wanted, you can even try PM this user or post in this thread, but once the server forums are up, use those.