• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 8.5. TrollservTeam presents Nelvara

Thx

Okay i began my adventure hope there isnt Dumb Donator items.

Edit : OMG WHAT IS THAT DUMB LAG , I cant begin with a lag! -.-

^ We don't have donation items and we will not introduce them..
At least we were not thinking of doing it..

yea i also noticed the server laggs alot but the gm sais it doesnt i dont know what kind of CHEAP dedicated server he bought and right nwo there 0 players online so i guess ill quit too sry , loved the map , not the exp stage ( hate endless grinding of the same kind of mob) well gl with the server

and yea the mosnter balance sucks :(

^ Lagg? excuse me, but you are playing from kinda "far away"..
what do you expect me to get a better internet connection when i got 100/100 already and static ip?
Monster balance.. always hard to do.. but i would be very happy if you could write me in private, that i can edit it.. =)

lol i made a knight and he has 30 in club and 102 in shielding and magic lvl 1 after 15 minutes of training at rotworms , 3x skill rate sure

^ skills turned out kinda bugged after doing some upgrade in version.. it was some weird thing in the new .cpp files.. working on it atm =)

Tips to get more players:

Make so you start with mace and studded shield in rookgaard.
Make a main hunting place with spiders and snakes in rookgaard. Like a cave or something, with an open hole so you don't need rope either shovel to get up and down.
Make so you start with equipment in main, (DIRECTLY) 99% of the ppl's dont know that you can say mission to the guy in the temple.

^ Working on oracle and tiles to make players to understand that you have a quest to get items..
Also giving eq and stuff is, in our eyes, kinda wrong.. you have to fight to get your equipment and stuff.. (Jimmy Cliff - You can do it if you really want!)

Overall.. Thank you for your feadback.. we will work on it and improve our server..

// Your Trollserv Team

Wierd, i cant see highscore etc when im using fire fox, but when im using internet explorer etc i can:p

Level 40 & 41 :)
146911Level 40.PNG

765951Level 41.PNG

I did play Radonia - yes :)

I really doubt my name was Thermos there though :p

I can't :(

I was a knight though, and the first to kill a Giant Spider(With HMMs.. xD)