• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.52 REAL MAP, WITH ALOT OF WARS!!!! AND WITH 100% WORKING QUEST. No lag

Playing here with my team, to bad everyone is unskilled as hell, so can any skilled team come over ? :)

I also have a bug that needs to be fixed, and it's urgent, so please give me a pm.

Boring Server:
-You get too fast high level which means dash as hell
-uber donation items
-no banishment for bot

@up

Fail.
Crying just becauze I owned your tiny little as in-game? ;)
This is the greatest server ever, this is exactly how a OT server should be. So just shut it and go back to your corner and cry like a little child you are.

THIS SERVER IS THA SHIT. EJACULATION TEAM FTW!

Yea sure. And I ain't think that Owner is a fair player.
-He say war script at his signature? I can't see it even working because he don't do anything by himself. I jsut see in forum how he ask everyone how to do this and that
-Never saw him banning a botter lol. In forum there are several movies where you can easily see bot but nope, they are nice for him...

And yes I'm crying ;) I'm a big noob who cry because of a game rofl. I just admit, what i felt in this server. This Server will anyway go down soon since people are 500+ soon. Then Owner say char reset because of bug or something like that.

VERIII NEJS. And ofc your guild means biggest botter nabs lol. Dash etc blabla...I know fetbojj and maas from other Servers like Quadaria and know how they play.

Haha, bounty you're a shame of all German people. I've seen alot of people been banned and you're saying the opposite? That's just because YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED it. Stupid ass.

Who cares if he do the scripts or not? Hahahahah, what the fuck are you talking bout.

OrkhzOT - The way a OT should be ;) Suckeeerr

Yea sure, all German are nabs like me rofl ;) I agree with you. But i even admit it and maybe learn to use polite English since we are in an open community. You can insult me 24/7 in Forum if you want. Feel free to spamm ;)

This OT is just a Download & Copy/Paste OT. You can flame us how much you want, it wont change our opinion about the Server. (Everyone got his own opinion) :)

If I want your opinion, I'll ask you for it!

Anyway;

New Record: 177 players online ;)

Why even bother to write in here when you got your own shitty server? Is this server a threat to yours? ;) Too bad this one rocks.

End of discussion:thumbup:

To bad Valania ain't my OT and Valania is WAAAAAAAAAY better than this one, won't post here anymore.

Cheers

Haha that server laggs like shit + 10 of you use mc so the server will gain more "players". Worst shit I ever been on.

This server on the other hand, ROCKS LIKE SHIET. :) Good bye, finally you wont post you're bullcrapped stories in here anymore.

Yeah, both of you stop talking to eachother or atleast don't talk in here.

ORKHZ.NO-IP.ORG, OVER 177 PLAYERS ON ;)

Waziba = Orkhz on OTland

Btw Admin is having Own Characters. We killed a few ppl and then a guy was dying bcs we trapped. Suddenly we all got debugged and the guy who was trapped killed us all and lost PZ 5min later when we were chasing him!

Back