• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.53] Libera Server 'Real Tibia Map' worth a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first suggestion is, to not work with exp states (just keep the exp between like 10 and 25 x). I would also play with the stages. Why? I love that there are 200 and mayby 300+ers too.
My other suggestion is, that you just should keep everything as mutch as cipsoft tibia. So real addon system, right loot and changes, the npcs, etc.
My final suggestion is to wait for my monsterpack (see the links bellow), it's done in like 2 days.

I have played Libera for a long time now and I always loved it! I will join with my rls for sure ;).
I am looking forward to tonight ;).

What will the hp and mana amount be? (every turn ... hp and ... mana).
Between which cities can we chooise? (not only thais I hope).

The site looks very nice, so do the function "My account depot", it seems to be very nice !

~Sentielo

Last edited:
My first suggestion is, to not work with exp states (just keep the exp between like 10 and 25 x). I would also play with the stages. Why? I love that there are 200 and mayby 300+ers too.
My other suggestion is, that you just should keep everything as mutch as cipsoft tibia. So real addon system, right loot and changes, the npcs, etc.
My final suggestion is to wait for my monsterpack (see the links bellow), it's done in like 2 days.

I have played Libera for a long time now and I always loved it! I will join with my rls for sure ;).
I am looking forward to tonight ;).

What will the hp and mana amount be? (every turn ... hp and ... mana).
Between which cities can we chooise? (not only thais I hope).

The site looks very nice, so do the function "My account depot", it seems to be very nice !

~Sentielo

thanks, ill take some notes, yes we will try to stay as cipsoft with the stuff you said ;p

will it use black skull?

edit:
@shop
Fireborn giant armor, only fireborn? what about other 2 armors?
Windborn Colossus Armor
Earthborn Titan Armor
:(
cause i want to use axe.

Last edited:
I hope he removes all items >.< would be funnier without :D

These could be there :p
Fire Walker Boots
Softies
Remove Red/Black Skull
Remove Banishment (should be expensive)
Addon Items (Not boss items like Mandrake,Red Dragon Claw)

@ Niko
Isn't it that you can't get banned anymore by killing to many peoples unjustified? That's why they made black skull?
Anyways, your ideas are great ;). On a low exp server you should make donation items like that in my opinion too.

He could also do, 10 crystal coins. 1000 assassin stars, a backpack sudden death runes, worth 10cc, equipments like mpa, golden legs, boots of haste, steel boots, demon helmet, magic sword, sca, etc!
~Sentielo

of Course you are able to send issues or bugs by using Bug Tracker, or post it on foum (must have 8 lvl to post) ;)

Will think about ur issues.

@zkum - good idea

@Sentielo - i will propably use a part of it, cuz we have a lot mosnters with events inside;)

@ quas
Do you mean like, that the orc warlord drops an amazon helmet/shield at raids?

(from tibia.wikia: Also known to drop Amazon Helmet (rare during raids on the Femor Hills and on Thais), Amazon Armor (rare during raids on the Femor Hills and on Thais), Amazon Shield (rare during raids on Carlin).)

quas, u still didnt answered my question. :(

will this server use black skull?

I think yes (personally i like this system) but duration of blaskskull is a week, red - 3 days. I players didn't like it then we would make a pool about it.

Hmm i think it is a good idea to make "FaQ" on website xD

I think yes (personally i like this system) but duration of blaskskull is a week, red - 3 days. I players didn't like it then we would make a pool about it.

Hmm i think it is a good idea to make "FaQ" on website xD

yea do a poll, add the answer "Yes, but same duration as Red Skull" I would vote for that :D

@zkum: heh :D thanks :D

@Website: it says sing up and sing in not sign up and sign in fix that ^.^

Good news: about 2h left till server opens :D

Bad news: About some items like Soft Boots, Fire Walker Boots and Weapons dont have Vocation Requirement.. So Rookstayers can donate for them and have in rook? :S Wouldn't be fun :eek:

@zkum: heh :D thanks :D

@Website: it says sing up and sing in not sign up and sign in fix that ^.^

Good news: about 2h left till server opens :D

Bad news: About some items like Soft Boots, Fire Walker Boots and Weapons dont have Vocation Requirement.. So Rookstayers can donate for them and have in rook? :S Wouldn't be fun :eek:

@ the "bad news".
not sure that it shows all the information of the items. i hope not :)

@ the "bad news".
not sure that it shows all the information of the items. i hope not :)

:D but softies dont have req lvl and req vocation ofcourse so .. rookies could use them for faster hp? :s would be fail xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back