• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.53] Libera Server 'Real Tibia Map' worth a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are going to test the server with removing scripts to see if it reduce lagg, then we might find the bug and fix it ;p

19:45 You see Djinn Of Libera. << rename to Liberian Djinn.
:p
parcel system bugged, I lost almost all my items..

Will you ban Elite Guarden lol. Or perhaps your his mate ? 100% evidence on the cam but you still dont take any action. Lame

Could you fucking ban Elite Guarden lol. Now he's lvl 128 and keep on botting and you dont act. We've posted proof and stuffs and when we tell you, then you dont respond lol. Seems like your'e on his side/mates or smth. Either you do some action or tell us that he's your rl and that you wont ban your'e real friend.

Could you fucking ban Elite Guarden lol. Now he's lvl 128 and keep on botting and you dont act. We've posted proof and stuffs and when we tell you, then you dont respond lol. Seems like your'e on his side/mates or smth. Either you do some action or tell us that he's your rl and that you wont ban your'e real friend.

He is banned, I thought I've already banned him :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back