• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-57] Zamera 200x old frag system (no BS), war system like real tibia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot my password and the only email I use is perm banned after some big arguements between me, talaturen, sizaro and amer ice :)

Amer Ice,
Haha. He was like my brother in rl tibia when he owned Seromontis.
I know him from waay back.

Your commander seems to be very stressed during battles, lol.

The commander @ 0.55 -> 1.11 wtf? Does he really know what he is saying?

It wasn't the same battle from vent / cam they just added it for the fun of it coz they were saying the same names at the time.

The only one thats actual real time is the one with a combo on heart and also on 50% on death whisse, but another sound was overlapped on it so it sounds kinda off.

2is6uj6.png

Hmm ?
Why cant I enter? :eek:

Next restart there will be a small map update which will fix most of the known bugs, like:
-some PZ-bugs
-dp tile's added in some cities to prevent people from taking items from other's dp
-zao ghastly dragons doors fixed

Back online, sorry guys!

EDIT: Server now available for client 8.54 8.55 8.56 and 8.57

Uhm, chris?

Character Information
Name: Bizzy Bone
Sex: female
Profession: Royal Paladin
Level: 272
World: Zamera
Residence: Thais
Last login: 9 May 2010, 8:23 pm
Created: 9 May 2010, 6:07 pm

9 May 2010, 23:31 CEST Died at level 274 by a frost dragon.

274 in 4 hours? Get real.

Last edited:
Since when you could u donate for a vocation change? lol

Plus he is on nobody's vip's so if hes hunted or in war or something he is completely off the radar now or what?

And i assume he got this by paying aswell?

19. Bizzy Bone || 274 || Royal Paladin || Dist: 129

15th in the level highscore and 19th in the distance highscore doesn't look strange for me tbh. He just got his mlevel changed to skills. And if you have special offers for donations you can always contact me, altho I won't sell levels.

Lmao it was me commanding, the ventrilo record isnt fitting with the movie, i was saying Kepix to the South and after west, and he was north east in the movie ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back