• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-57] Zamera 200x old frag system (no BS), war system like real tibia

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAK RECORD: Currently 291 players are online.

PEAK RECORD 2: Currently 298 players are online.

GZ BRO VERY SOON OF 300 OUR NEXT GOAL IS 400!!!!

Last edited:
xanionil delit and sorcerers king you might want to stop bumping this thread within 24 hours. Bumping threads is allowed only once each 24 hours. You should also make sure the thread belongs to you, the starter might not want it bump'd.

Someone deleted my post? -.^

Again an OB on Zamera - http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/764536369.html

how is this a ddos? are u nuts? its called "spoofing" even if its spoofing, thats not ur problem ;s. im not saying that because im trying to "asslick" i dont even play it. - just want to make it clear -

spoofing? go check thais depot lmao

xanionil delit and sorcerers king you might want to stop bumping this thread within 24 hours. Bumping threads is allowed only once each 24 hours. You should also make sure the thread belongs to you, the starter might not want it bump'd.

I like it when they bump but I understand if you must infract them for spamming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumb!

Gz chris you have almost all the night 290-310 players!

Edit: Currently 324 players are online. hehe

Last edited:
Yes, it is, and that's mainly where all the players come from.

so this verision got more trainers than adaria? if yes, then why do you care about the players amount, seeing as 75% of the player is at the trainers.

Server went down :(

bumbing also.

Edit: CHRIS I Can't login to my account why???? it says invaild acc name all have this or me only? I think that some one is hacking database.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just started. (lvl 103 ED, name: Zanny)

Looked like a really good server :D

Edit: UP, yes I got the same problem, "Invalid account name"...

Last edited:
Yes m8es this is great server come and join.... Hope you will enjoy.

Please fix the error yes can't login atm.

Yup, something is fucked up with the log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back