• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-8.57] Swelaria v2

Daveo

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders!​
I'm launching an open-tibia server with a friend of mine called Rana, The name will be Swelaria. It's a project to get into the OT creating community and see how it goes, don't get me wrong tho.. The server will be taken care of in a good way and it will have frequent updates.

General informations.
-Hosted on a fast dedicated server that will provide no laggs and a 24/7 uptime.
-Balanced Vocations.
-PvP-E with low rates and skulls.
-Formulas are changed to make the PvP & Hunting more enjoyable.
-Real map with gengia, pyre and oken and a custom city for those who would like to explore.
-Yalahari, POI and INQ is working.
-An active, non-corruptive staff.
-Working boss raids that drops rare & better items.
-A few unique features.

The rates of the server.
-Skill 45x.
-Magic 35x.
-Starting rate 240x.
-Ending rate 4x.
-Loot 5x.
-A very low PvP enforced rate.​

Additonal information.
-IP: swelaria.mine.nu
-Web: http://swelaria.mine.nu/?subtopic=createaccount
-Opening date: Online​

Questions and Answers:
Q: Another real map, What's so special about this?
A: We got gamemasters that cares about the server and fully working quests. We are also working on a custom server but it will not be opened yet, It will be on another dedicated server and it's many things to do before it can be opened.

old ot@

weWOW_587f.PNG

Soroozxaza_244808.PNG

this ot back on?:D im gone check it out. was fun when i played it

hope its still same..

//Anco

thanks for nice comments xD If u got any suggestions. let me know either here or in game.

I'm GM Swelaria

Damn wars look great...

Too bad Frodo was being a bitch in the background!

Back