• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-8.57] Swelaria v2

Actually i was there on GM, on invisible. Saw how they ue comboed 3-4 paladins 300~ lvl's :p

Looked pretty amazing.

For the update also:
Para rune = will do more dmg
Knight healing - abit downgraded, weapons and knight attacking spells will be updated.

w/

okkkkk.jpg

GM/OWNEr, FOR FUCK SAKE! BAN THIS FUCKING MERLIN!! HES ABUSING THE PVP-E, THIS SHOULDNT BE LEGAL!!!!!! IF YOU DONT BAN/DELETE HIM THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Done, deleted.

Update tomorrow.

:> Stay tuned. Also before the update if u got any ideas, or such post here so i can add it in the game.

* Knights exana mort, higher exhausted.
*Paladins exura san, higher exhausted and slightly lower "Slightly" healing.

*Sorc, Mas flam was highered few days ago.
*Para rune will hit just tiny bit more than now. So para delay will be like real tibia alike.
*Exura vita, Exura sio, exura gran will now heal lower abit aswell.
*Few new spawns added randomly in different cities. Won't give spoilers.

And w/e else to do i posted previously.

@Anco TYVM =] now only if you could demote the inactive tutors.. :S pretty much all of them >.>

+1, this server really needs a couple of new tutors, the only one active is armusha i guess. Though he plays another character. But i guess he is online from time to time.

Back