• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

» [Sweden][8.54] FantastiaRPG.com Custom map! 25x-3x «

yea i will try this ot too when its up again
but on the highscores there's a lvl 2000+, silly...

I would try it but real tibia monsters bore me sooooo much, I've seen them for so many years, I like it that there isn't any tp's. I've been looking for a good RPG where you have to explore and use your brain to figure stuff out. Also the items, if they were all custom I would play.

FantastiaRPG -v0.1 is now up and running again!

@Also can some administrator change my thread name to 8.6?

First of all, I want to say sorry because it took so long..
But it has happened so much in real life so I didn't had time/didn't want to sit at the computer actually.
But as i said, FantastiaRPG is now up and running and i still hope that peoples would enjoy it and stay.

So hope you guys are ready for some true rpg feelings and enjoyment!
Join FantastiaRPG TODAY!

Best regards!
Wezzlan!

Last edited:
No offense there mate but,Your map looks awsome but seeing as you been inactive at random time+ not telling people what happening + the fact that i dont think your even gonna bother with deleting botters....is ruining the rpg feeling i could get out of lowrate/serious server. RPG needs an active community/gm/host and bots ruins it all.

Well, i understand you and thanks.
But yeah, ive been inactive at random time, and i didnt tell peoples what happened because i actually dont want to talk about it.
Its just something that happened and i cant do anything about it now.
As i wrote in the previous post, I'm sorry for what happened. But still i cant do anything about it unfortunately.
I hope peoples still trusts me and would like to join FantastiaRPG again.

And about the botters, of course i gonna do something to keep em' away from the server.
As you said it ruining the rpg feeling.. And ALOT more.

So i gonna do what i can, to keep Fantastia alive for a long time.
So peoples can enjoy the server and get that true RPG feeling.

Best regards!
//Wezzlan

Can some of you in Otland staff change the thread name to " » [Sweden][8.6] FantastiaRPG.com Custom map! 20x-3x « " ? :)

Best regards!
//Wezzlan

It seems like we got some problems with the dedicated server..
Trying to fix it asap.

Best regards!
//Wezzlan

~Edit
The dedi lost the connection again.. >.<
Waiting for reply on the mail.

Best regards!
//Wezzlan

Last edited: