• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

» [Sweden][8.54] FantastiaRPG.com Custom map! 25x-3x «

Wezzlan

~ FantastiaRPG ~
Reaction score
» [Sweden][8.6] FantastiaRPG.com Custom map! 20x-3x «

otlandheader.png

[size=+3]FantastiaRPG Is now up and running again![/size]
[size=+3]New server client: 8.6[/size]
[size=+3]If you find any bugs, please report them on the forum or in PM (GOD Wezzlan) you can also send an PM here at otland.
Added a speedtest also:
[/size]

1616207152.png

fantastiamapv01.jpg

[size=+3]Are you a player who seeks the thrill of exploring dark and dangerous dungeons?
Lives for the excitement of a pure PvP battle?
Who works to achieve the glory of taking down the mighty creatures?
Uses your brain instead of your sword to conquer nearly impossible mazes and riddles and quests?

Then read on and see what Fantastia RPG is all about.
[/size]

otlanddivid.png

[size=+3]You will start as level 8.
[Client 8.6]
[Ip: FantastiaRPG - Enjoy the difference.
[Homepage:Fantastia RPG - Server with real rpg feelings.
[/size]

[size=+0]The server map is a fully custom RPG map with alot of hidden hunting spots/quests to explore.

Quests - our server is full of quests known mass of tibia and those of his own authorship.
You get to perform, among others.:

~3 levels of the Arena
~Annihilator
~Demon Oak Quest
~Gravedigger
~Killing in the name of ... (About 30 jobs)
~Koshei the Deathless Quest
~Prospectors Club and Travelers,
~Hellhounds 'Well
~Satan and the Quest Djins' Access
~And Eight Trophy.
+ [Around 160 other quests.]

Automatic cleaning houses - with this system it will never be a problem with buying a house,
if a player abandons the server for 14 days it will be automatically cleaned and up for sale.

Breeding flowers - to beautify the house you can buy seeds and grow beautiful flowers for your house, but remember they need to be regularly watered!

Weddings - nothing stands on the way to conclude a relationship with another person!

VIP System - as the PACC is free, we have developed the VIP system, The holder of the VIP has access to better hunting places, able to travel for free with the mammoth system.

otlanddivid.png

Also explore the deeper dungeons and explore some our custom hunting places.
I've never count them, but there is alot of em' and more to come.

NPCS with real tibia functions!
The server is hosted with 100/10mb/s [In sweden] = 100% lag free gameplay for everyone.

Experience: Stages, 25x-3x
Skills: 7.0x
Magic: 3.5x
Loot: 2x
Exp loss at death: 10%
Spells: Exactly the same as real tibia, No custom spells
The vocations is really good balanced, for the real hunting and pvp enjoyment.
The server also got a few raids, both in towns and Ferumbras tower etc.

6 Unjusted/day = Red Skull 2 days.

Were also gonna create a new forum in the next days [Not the one on the homepage], So you can post ingame screenshots/movies etc.
Here you got some screenshots ingame.
I also upload the minimap in a attachment at the bottom of this thread.
And there is ALOT more shops in the cities, i chose only the most important to show on the map.
Im sure that ive miss alot of important information/features, so go online and check it out yourself!

-Depot
dp.png

-Training room[Silly i know, but some peoples enjoy it.]
train.png

-One of the missions npc:s
missions.png

-Lizards
lizard.png

-Ghastly dragon place.
ghastly.png

-Most important shops in the start town [Pont Vanis]
fantastiashops.png

So what are you waiting for? Join now at Fantastia RPG - Server with real rpg feelings. and become the best of the best!

Regards /Wezzlan
[/size]​

Attachments

• fantastiamapv0.1.jpg
    fantastiamapv0.1.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 12 · VirusTotal
  • fantastiashops.jpg
    fantastiashops.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
i think it's the first shop i don't find abusing items LoL just the vip and it's pretty cheap tho, gotta give the serv ago just for it

look's like a good work

Thanks for the comments, and i hope both you enjoy the server.

@Minti Haha omg, ive actually did a HUGE fail about those VIP amulets.
The only benefits they give is some extra hunting places, and free traveling with the mammoth system.

i think u should make it 8.6 or make a script for people carry 100 pots in one slot..it would help a lot

8.6 is the most used because botting is the easiest on that client.

But server looks good :)

& agree with the upgrade to 8.6~

Upgrade to 8.6 would be cool. But don't let anyone bot ;P I will try it out for sure when im back from school ;P

The OT is looking good, BUT, if you want it to be a true RPG server, remove the trainers and the 10k starter cash, otherwise, people are just gonna mass create characters for cash, and bot at trainers.

Yours, Vitalie

I'm not going to play this but Vitalie makes a really good point. Infact, it's probably already too late.

Kind Regards,

Skykes

I personally think that the exp rates are too high, you should consider reseting and lowering it to 5x all the way? would be more fun in the long run

The server need an active gamemaster online, I´ve found PLENTY of bugs.
catch me in-game when you´re on.

Yours, Vitalie

lol wtf i enter the low level hunting place, rotworms and rats and i go down and i get 1 hitted by slimes?
wtf is this and the level/skill lose on low level is so much, better give free bless till lvl 50 -.-

Does this server have ANY GM at all? Seriously, this is looking silly.
Adde, respond if someone actually cares about the server, it has potential, but no one seems to take care of the bugs on it.

Agree with Vitalie i have neaver seen any Gm online and there is Some bugs that you need to take care of Atm im traped in a room and can't get out of there becous of a stair bug

Oh sorry dudes, Ive been really busy those days with school and work so i couldn't been any active at all unfortunately.
But now it's weekend for me, so changes will be made.
Would you people like to do me a favor and report the bugs you found in a PM to me? So i can fix them asap.

AND:
Would you guys mind if I update the server to 8.6 and lower the exp rates some?
And also do a server reset earliest tomorrow (Friday) if everything goes according to plan.

And please, if you have any criticism or ideas write it in the thread or in a PM to me and explain as good as possible.
I'm willing to do what it takes for the peoples that play FantastiaRPG to enjoy and have a fun time on the server.
And sorry again because i havn't been any active, I probably have to make an application where I'm looking for gms / cms / tutors, etc.

Regards / Wezzlan.

i was waiting for u change for 8.6 and lower the xp rate to play!
it will be awesome

Oh sorry dudes, Ive been really busy those days with school and work so i couldn't been any active at all unfortunately.
But now it's weekend for me, so changes will be made.
Would you people like to do me a favor and report the bugs you found in a PM to me? So i can fix them asap.

AND:
Would you guys mind if I update the server to 8.6 and lower the exp rates some?
And also do a server reset earliest tomorrow (Friday) if everything goes according to plan.

And please, if you have any criticism or ideas write it in the thread or in a PM to me and explain as good as possible.
I'm willing to do what it takes for the peoples that play FantastiaRPG to enjoy and have a fun time on the server.
And sorry again because i havn't been any active, I probably have to make an application where I'm looking for gms / cms / tutors, etc.

Regards / Wezzlan.

Hey Adde! The idea about a reset/exp change sounds amazing, but I´d really like to speak to you private about this, and the bugs I´ve found are of the kind that I have to SHOW them to you. So if we could meet up in-game I´ll happily show you, and I´d really like to discuss with you about improving the server, making it way more RPGish. Because I´ve really enjoyed the map so far, and it can only get better from here.

Yours, Vitalie