• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.54] <OT Madness II> Custom Map, Spells, Vocations | Dedicated (24/7)

As i found out slirpa doesnt even own the ot anymore he sold to some stupid ass Br who doesnt update anything.....Fail ot

As i found out slirpa doesnt even own the ot anymore he sold to some stupid ass Br who doesnt update anything.....Fail ot

f*cktard that isn't true , so don't write any shit down . I have contact with Slirpa and he didn't sold his ot looooool. where the fuck u have ur informations? out of a dustbin?! hahahahah nab

Okay then tell me why its not updated anymore???? answer that one

Lol,otmadness is lead to perfection,there is no need of update. It has everything that a server needs. Go die..btw ; gz on ur 6th POST ! U troll

Tibia held looks like the owner now, as he is bumping the thread almost everyday, so i think blinkz is right..
And if im not right dun start insulting coz its just what i think off, and i may report u if u try to do it.

LOL. I think he is not. Like me,im bumping it cuz i want more players. Thats all. Go troll some other thread

who the hellllll u trying to insult lmfaooo? if i came bak to that ot id rook u off of it like i did to many others so stfu u dont know what ur talking about and i am right slirpa doesnt own it no more so go suck a fat one u like piece of shit skum

How can you rook someone in this server, LOL. All i have to do is kill 2 pirates and you can kill me for 1 week straight and still i wouldnt be rooked, and guess what, i 1 shot pirates :D

who the hellllll u trying to insult lmfaooo? if i came bak to that ot id rook u off of it like i did to many others so stfu u dont know what ur talking about and i am right slirpa doesnt own it no more so go suck a fat one u like piece of shit skum
LOL?

I'm one of the less players who are able to rook everyone , and im pretty sure u aren't one of the guys haha.
slirpa is still the owner , im not the owner :eek: , zzzz gtfo :p

Tibia held = Otmadness owner now, slirpa sold it from a while ago
It's the friggin truth, if slirpa still owns the ot then this otmadness wud have got to 400+ players!
plus admin slirpa is always off in my vip list, he never logs on, so that's another evidence,
and if admin slirpa was still owning it, he wud have logged in each week atleast to see and ban advertisers etc...

Tibia held = Otmadness owner now, slirpa sold it from a while ago
It's the friggin truth, if slirpa still owns the ot then this otmadness wud have got to 400+ players!
plus admin slirpa is always off in my vip list, he never logs on, so that's another evidence,
and if admin slirpa was still owning it, he wud have logged in each week atleast to see and ban advertisers etc...

for the f*cking last im not the owner of otmadnessii.servegame.com -.- , slirpa still have it and didn't sold it lol .
I think Slirpa is studying or something , last time he was online was 2 weeks ago , he fixed something with archmage(hardest boss atm)