• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [8.54] <OT Madness II> Custom Map, Spells, Vocations | Dedicated (24/7)

The whole method of learning spells through a gauntlet of Annihilators is kind of interesting, but it just doesn't work when the only people that play currently all have every spell and are prestiged up the rear-end. Doesn't help that every time I go to a hunting ground, the same thing happens.. a super high level guy, 15th prestige level 717217 guy pops up and kills me before I realize he's even there. My character around level 500k is so pathetic because I don't have anything past the like, 15k spell or whatever, and no one ever wants to help. Sorry, that just doesn't work out. I think it would work out a lot better if the community wasn't a giant pile of fecal matter.

The whole method of learning spells through a gauntlet of Annihilators is kind of interesting, but it just doesn't work when the only people that play currently all have every spell and are prestiged up the rear-end. Doesn't help that every time I go to a hunting ground, the same thing happens.. a super high level guy, 15th prestige level 717217 guy pops up and kills me before I realize he's even there. My character around level 500k is so pathetic because I don't have anything past the like, 15k spell or whatever, and no one ever wants to help. Sorry, that just doesn't work out. I think it would work out a lot better if the community wasn't a giant pile of fecal matter.

Eh,so happend to me when i started. But i got through it. So should u. If u want an easy server,go play op donations rl map ;]

Ot was decent before it was sold to some random br, too bad.

haha stop the f*ck with "omg it got sold , omg omg omg!"
This ot never got sold , it still has the same owner.
i really dont know where u have ur fail info :s
just get ur facts straight