• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54] Zanera, old frag system (no BS)

No BS?
The entire server is Bullshit.

No BS?
The entire server is Bullshit.

Playing: Zamera.eu.

facepalm.jpg

Ohhh

Why You paste so sad Pic?
Dont worry some days,weeks,month,years you get too so much ppl's online ;)

Youst wanna say thanks to you for promoting Zamera on your server site

Good JoB ;)

Last edited:
Why You paste so sad Pic?
Dont worry some days,weeks,month,years you get too so much ppl's online ;)

You No UnderStand This Sad???(it's a facepalm, thats what you do when you think someone did something stupid, didn't you KNOW THAT?!) Pic Is A mOckinG oF PeoPleS StupIdItY aNd IMmAtUReNeSs???

I like your english btw, now stop harassing me and I'll stop harassing you.
Oh and, I refrained from your idea about how many poeple I will get online, duhh, probobly not any because an immature kid DDOSed me at launch, lmao.

Yes but try to do your own work...

I love how you forget that by even being on an OTserver forum, you support copying another game (Tibia, if you couldn't count that out), so don't come here crying cause I copied someones copy.

And you mean Otserver as a whole doesn't give that message? lmao. ^_^

I mean that you'r retard searching for players on other's ots like hell can't do his own.

And if you asked some ppl to help you or searched for a team I wish you was going to have better ot.

Last edited:
I mean that you'r retard searching for players on other's ots like hell can't do his own.

Anb if you asked some ppl to help you or searched for a team I wish you was going to have better ot.

I don't understand kindergarden english, sorry.

Back