• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.6][7171] Aeron.mine.nu [PVP/PVP-E]Tomorrow: Saturday-13:00

I'll give it a go, Starting to get back into rl maps D:
I'll bring some friends too :p

If you need any help just message me, even if you just wanna chat whenever you see me online :p

Trying to decide if i should add 1 Custom island with spawns similar style to Zanteras Gengia or just keep random spawns all around the map?:p

Also This week, Quest logs is coming for most quests :)

Added Nightmare/Brotherhood addons to Addoner 1.5k essences for each addon part.
An update will take place on Sunday with few new custom spawns, and we are thinking of adding a New Town, with few spawns.
Not yet decided. x x

If anyone has ideas, or wants something changed, added or removed just give me a message in game or here :) x x

Think it's time for another bump? :L :)
Server is still alive, no major bugs, or crashes at all. :p

The server is very nice and it's alot of fun playing on it. Good gamemasters and good players, I'm having a fun time playing on it.

Keep the boat float.

Last edited:
An update will happen on monday which will include alot of new quests, and some bug fixes.
All info will be posted on website what was updated. :)

14:17 New record: 218 players are logged in.

The pk/war just got crazy :)

Last edited:
Best server i played. VERY stable, If I'm right it has been online for 30 days straight without no disconnects. Good work Odette! /Merlin

The server has gone from a tiny server to a huge one, it's alot of wars and it's much cooperation in the quests! I love it. If you're out there waiting for a good server, stop wait and go online on Aeron. You'll love it.
And there are no lags at all.

15ujpc.png

(Took the printscreen with my noob char:p)

Last edited:
Spoofing server, not even nice and fair tbh. Several noob chars with lvl 8 and last login like 3 -4 days

Spoofing server, not even nice and fair tbh. Several noob chars with lvl 8 and last login like 3 -4 days

because they stand in trainers and the server runs 24/7 without logging out if they keep the pc on, its not spoofing cause after restarting the server after updates they arent on. so better look twice next time before you post something like that, ty

and btw almost every quests is working, inlcuding outfit / addon quests, npcs like in real tibia, including all tasks, all raids, boss spawnings , well balanced vocations and a nice support.
pvp with some pvpe settings like exp from players.

Best OT i ever played so far.

The best RL server i played ever.
Almost all quests are working , tasks too. It`s possible to get any outfit with the quests like in RL tib.
Very active staff - Odette logs in every day for some hours and keeps on to take care about the community.
The donations aren`t very expensive and they aren`t overpowered. No lags or downtimes in the last 2 weeks i used to play there.
Vocations are pretty well balanced.
I can recommend it without compunction.
If 2 or 3 more teams join it will become a better war server than zantera ever will be.

because they stand in trainers and the server runs 24/7 without logging out if they keep the pc on, its not spoofing cause after restarting the server after updates they arent on. so better look twice next time before you post something like that, ty

and btw almost every quests is working, inlcuding outfit / addon quests, npcs like in real tibia, including all tasks, all raids, boss spawnings , well balanced vocations and a nice support.
pvp with some pvpe settings like exp from players.

Best OT i ever played so far.

Get facts straigt. Quote from otservlist:

We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip.

Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers on non logout zones) is also prohibited. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website)!

Servers violating our rules will be banned for 30 days.

SO ye, I have to watch twice. You have to get arguments.

No need for this argument in here, Please...

Players Online: 135 (76 active & 59 AFK)

Provided by Kula just as i got told to do. :p
Happy? x x