• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta be the suckiest support from a hosting company I've ever seen - I mean it's the 21st century, HELLO 24/7 SUPPORT?

who said anything about Ddosing being stopped? ;o dout it mate. ;o Even after you get unblocked, Ddosing might happen again :(

he didn't say that - he said he's gonna try improve the security, most likely via a different hosting package.

Gutted man. That still won't help :( not unless he puts alot of money out for it :( Sorry aww

Gutted man. That still won't help :( not unless he puts alot of money out for it :( Sorry aww

It's not the only answer though - many ways to stop such attacks, not that I hold much knowledge of the means.

You seriously have to be a 40 year old man, Anco, sitting at home, feeling special because you're able to ddos people. How about visiting the real world, now and then? It'd probably do you good.

wow. 40yr old? way to far lol
I'm actually in my 20's, i do get out alot more then you do, most likely.
This server doesn't deserve to stay online. I don't care if people like it or not.
In my eyes it doesn't deserve to be on.
Downloaded, nothing fixed, same t-monks, no work done at all and 300 players? yes i'am jealous. But hell at least i can do something about it.

why even release a server if you go emo when someone uses the fucking thing?

Stop being such a twat playing god

i don't go emo that you he uses the server. i go emo at the fact he has done nothing and gains so much for nothing while other people work their asses off to make a great server and get what? 5 players with luck and 10 if fucking uber lucky.
So yeh write in the thread when u get unblocked so i can hit u up again.

Cheers mate.

Grow up lol - by the way, you're on thin ice as far as the law goes...

i hope it came back quickly its a nice server and i want some wars ;)

i don't go emo that you he uses the server. i go emo at the fact he has done nothing and gains so much for nothing while other people work their asses off to make a great server and get what? 5 players with luck and 10 if fucking uber lucky.
So yeh write in the thread when u get unblocked so i can hit u up again.

Cheers mate.

Loling about it. I got so many unique things which no other server had ever before. And well, our staff is updating non stop. Why don't you ddos then all polish ots which just got the iriana package? And everyone who can ddos is so lame in real life I suppose. Then you can't admit that you cannot loose ;)

Loling about it. I got so many unique things which no other server had ever before. And well, our staff is updating non stop. Why don't you ddos then all polish ots which just got the iriana package? And everyone who can ddos is so lame in real life I suppose. Then you can't admit that you cannot loose ;)

He wants to feel like some sort of god.... just bcz you have made a decent server he finds no other answer than to fuck it up for everybody else.

Btw Anco, give me your real adress and an ip from your server or which server you play.

For everyone in this thread, insulting Anco and telling him how worthless and how his life is putrid is most inadequate by any means. Your dirtthrowing will NOT make him stop, and neither will this post. He can just go on until he tires himself out.

But Anco, a lot of people in this world does nothing and gets a lot out of it, that does not mean that someone else should be around and messing it up. If you are in your 20's, as you state, you should be a little more grown up than that. The server might not be the best-created server ever, but at least it's fun. I ask you to put your malice apart and stop DDOS'ing the server, that would be most polite.

Cheers,

Thomas.

For everyone in this thread, insulting Anco and telling him how worthless and how his life is putrid is most inadequate by any means. Your dirtthrowing will NOT make him stop, and neither will this post. He can just go on until he tires himself out.

But Anco, a lot of people in this world does nothing and gets a lot out of it, that does not mean that someone else should be around and messing it up. If you are in your 20's, as you state, you should be a little more grown up than that. The server might not be the best-created server ever, but at least it's fun. I ask you to put your malice apart and stop DDOS'ing the server, that would be most polite.

Cheers,

Thomas.

Dirtthrowing will not stop the DDOS, you're right.
Nor will sucking his a-hole saying 'please stop'

Dirtthrowing will not stop the DDOS, you're right.
Nor will sucking his a-hole saying 'please stop'

I wouldn't call that asslicking. I'm just asking him to fuck off in a nice way, a guy in his 20's should be more grown-up than that.
Asking people in a nice way sounds more euphonious than insulting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back