• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
They didnt win any battles except vs concrete that's why :p

u must be kidding me xD?

we won in liberty bay and edron many times :D seems u dont even play this server? XDD we was top1 guild long time before we remaked guild and we went top 2

Halle you know that the top "guilds" was debugged and based on non war mode frags but unjusts right =p

Yea sure our team is worthless and yet we haven't lost any 'war' completely -.- , first get ur facts straight and take look at your team and the other teams then you may write something about our team!

Who are you from Znote? I remember your name.

//Moovoo aka Monaroth.

Last edited:
I talked with the god, he tries to get it online again, but the dedicated hoster blocks it at the moment because 50 ips are ddosing the server. If they can get it online it will get protected.

/istvan

I talked with the god, he tries to get it online again, but the dedicated hoster blocks it at the moment because 50 ips are ddosing the server. If they can get it online it will get protected.

/istvan
idk if the Ddoser are here but thanks like that this server will die and I will be happy

Who are you from Znote? I remember your name.

//Moovoo aka Monaroth.

Hmh i was highest knight on one znote but dunno what was my name really , changed them alot , maybe Leirus , Nellztank , Forvirard mannen , Mecca Rebecca or smth

Thread locked since ots is offline and users were creating a flame war here. OP can request me to open this again as soon as ots is back online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back