• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.6] The Nordic Empire- High exp RPG

I tried to make an account and it kept saying the captcha code was wrong, but I know I had it right... Tried at least 10 times, any clue?

Might try it out, map looks neat!
Please do! Thank you :)

I tried to make an account and it kept saying the captcha code was wrong, but I know I had it right... Tried at least 10 times, any clue?
Hmm, thats odd, no one else has the error what i've heard. I'll delete the captcha code asap, doesnt feel to necessary to have it.

Edit: Removed the captcha, you can now create an account if you had troubles earlier.

Last edited:
Majority of this is from my first rpg project. I have no problem with it. I just hope there's some sort of credit somewhere to the members of my old project team.
http://otland.net/f57/official-zerstora-project-65928/#post677336

http://otland.net/f57/official-zerstora-project-65928/index14.html#post765356

minimap image:
http://otland.net/f57/official-zerstora-project-65928/index27.html#post830653

@topic: Least you're using it and hope the players enjoy :p

Wow, I had no idea, I was working on a project for a couple of years ago based on the map used on The Nordic Empire, I can clearly see that parts of the map are definetaly used so I'll have to talk to my friend who claimed it was his map and see why he said so. Anyway, I'm glad you are okay with it and i'd enjoy showing you the rest of the map which is added (quite alot) ingame.

Sincerely, Satho.

I like this ot!
Nice exp Stages,
Quests that are not overpowerd and CAN'T be done.. but just good!
Hope its gonna grow more! get more creatures.. but it's good!
I'd like to request more people to come play some, because i need targets aswell (haha)

Server down at the moment due to someone abusing a bug and giving out full don set to everyone. Server will be up again in a week with a reset. People who have donated will receive a full refund of points.

Sincerely Satho.

BAAAAAH! Almost two weeks now!! Why isnt it up yet!!? :((( I'm still refreshing the website like 20 times a day! :p

Sorry guys for the wait, i've been busy at school, i'm working on some updates and bugs, aswell as security breaches.
I have now gotten a dedicated host anyway so hopefully it will be up sometime in the week! With a few updates and so on. I will keep you posted!
Sincerely, Satho

Server is now online.
The notes below are for the former of the nordic empire.
  • Slightly lowered exp stages
  • Added quests
  • Added "Addon guide"
  • Added "Exchanger" - Exchanges 10 gold statues for an armor upgrader.
  • Stock Market added.
  • Security issues fixed
  • The server is now hosted on a dedicated server, lag should be reduced.
Anyone who has donated earlier will contact me ingame and tell me the amount of points they had, and their email adress and I will check with the old data and add the right amount to your new account. Anyone lieing just to try to get points will receive a 3 hour ban for wasting my time.

Sincerely, Satho

Last edited:
That server have you downloaded and edited some things, i don´t like the temple , Quest, hunts but good luck
How about you tell me what parts I just downloaded and edited. Ofcourse the evolution city is edited. The map is based on a map a friend and I worked on for a while back.
If you dont like the temple, quests or hunts there is nothing I can do for you, unfortunetaly this server is not for you. Quite frankly, all the people who have actually tested the quests, not just logged in and taken lvl 100~, have enjoyed them alot, aswell as the functions and hunts.

Sincerely, Satho

- - - Updated - - -

NOTE: NEW IP FOR THE SERVER
IP: thenordicempire.net
Hope to see you online!
Satho

Back