• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.6] The Nordic Empire- High exp RPG

Satho

τnє đєv
Reaction score
SERVER IS NOW ONLINE, THENORDICEMPIRE.NET
The Nordic Empire
8.6 High-exp RPG
General info:
Ip: thenordicempire.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6
Uptime: 24/7​

Rates:
Skills: 35x
Magic: 15x
Loot: 4x​

Stages:
1 > 50 = 700x
101 > 150 = 450x
151 > 200 = 400x
201 > 250 = 350x
251 > 300 = 300x
301 > 350 = 250x
351 > 400 = 200x
401 > 500 = 100x
501 > 750 = 30x
751 > X = 8x​

Information:
PvP with experience from player killing
Custom addon-bonus system
Custom map apart from City of Evolution
Custom monster skull system;
White, recommended lvl 200.
Red, recommended level 500.
Black recommended level 800.

Balanced vocations
Real guild war system
War of Emperium
Raid system and Boss spawns
Second promotion with fast attack
Fun events
Custom items
No overpowered donation items
All monsters with their respective loot
All real tibia features such as all houses, all npcs.
Stock market system.
Competent and helpful gamemasters​

e9c1gn.png

Unique addon system
20swvu8.png

Temple of City of Evolution
332wg84.png

War of Emperium event
rc1ptz.png

Loads of houses to decorate
153b8ck.png

Quest chambers
s28va8.png

Beatiful quests
118nk9d.png

Monster chambers
2emd9v8.png

Exclusive systems, such as marriage.
ea5vna.png

A stock market where you may test your luck!
w7j3ol.png

Note to players who played before reset, read THIS post.
Come join us now! Sincerely, Admin Satho!​

Last edited:
Possibly :p but I could have done a better job.. but good I like it :p but 1 question on the minimap why is alot of white around the borders?

Possibly :p but I could have done a better job.. but good I like it :p but 1 question on the minimap why is alot of white around the borders?
Hehe thanks I guess. I edited it :)

Not recommended at all!! It was nice to play, until i noticed the donation items LOL! This is what I did read : No overpowered donation items.. this is what I saw : being hit 700~ all the time (like 1 hit every 1/2 secs) and not being able to outheal it at all! I suggest you not to play this OT if you won't donate! But even tho that sucked the quests were greatly made! they were awesome.. too bad donations ruins ANOTHER server yet again..

Not recommended at all!! It was nice to play, until i noticed the donation items LOL! This is what I did read : No overpowered donation items.. this is what I saw : being hit 700~ all the time (like 1 hit every 1/2 secs) and not being able to outheal it at all! I suggest you not to play this OT if you won't donate! But even tho that sucked the quests were greatly made! they were awesome.. too bad donations ruins ANOTHER server yet again..
Its to bad you feel that way, truth is, you had not received the second promotion at the time (?) so not so odd that they did lots of damage and you didnt. The donation items are being edited at the moment, already lowered the atk by 30.
Hopefully this will not make the people wanting to test the server judge. We in the staff are doing everything we can to balance the server as much as possible. Sincerely, Sathure

Its to bad you feel that way, truth is, you had not received the second promotion at the time (?) so not so odd that they did lots of damage and you didnt. The donation items are being edited at the moment, already lowered the atk by 30.
Hopefully this will not make the people wanting to test the server judge. We in the staff are doing everything we can to balance the server as much as possible. Sincerely, Sathure

Naah I was lvl 560~ warrior, with the best healing rune available in-game and she was stilling killing me TOO easy, like I was dead in a few seconds lol, my brother was a lvl 500~ elder druid and I won't even tell you how easy he died lol... it's just too unbalanced. but I wish you goodluck and I hope you will make this an succesfull server :).

Update:
Changelog.
Starter position repositioned, you now start in the "City of Evolution".
Some map bugs fixed.
Donation icicle bug fixed.
Aswell as a "detailed information/guide" tab added to the website.

Sincerely, Satho.

I have played this ot since a day after it started and I am really enjoying it!
Constantly being updated with new events and even more quests and monsters.
The quests are extremely fun to do since they are not just "run to the chest", you have to figure out what way to go and what to do for a certain piece of the quest to unravel.
Anyway, just thought I would drop off my experience of this server. Hopefully I will see you ingame!

I have played this ot since a day after it started and I am really enjoying it!
Constantly being updated with new events and even more quests and monsters.
The quests are extremely fun to do since they are not just "run to the chest", you have to figure out what way to go and what to do for a certain piece of the quest to unravel.
Anyway, just thought I would drop off my experience of this server. Hopefully I will see you ingame!

Im glad you like it! Thanks for writing here aswell!
/Admin Satho

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Added spells for level 600, Mission for 600.

It's best server i have ever played. Long and massive playing. Helpfull (really) stuff and player.

Thanks Satho.

Yours Mateuxx.

It's best server i have ever played. Long and massive playing. Helpfull (really) stuff and player.

Thanks Satho.

Yours Mateuxx.

Im very happy you feel this way! Hopefully more people enjoy the server as much as you do!
Admin Satho

RPG? and teleport's? where is fun here, discovering etc.?
Yes, the fun is all the quests, discovering what to do and finding out different stuff :)

Server update aswell:
  • Added beds to houses in city
  • Added exp mission for lvl 1000+
  • Weapon upgrader quest created for lvl 800 and 1200.
  • Switched icicle to Marksman bow (Can be exchanged by showing me icicle, arrows can be bought by Helen.)
  • Added Crystal Pedestal to don shop.
  • Manawaste spell added (Exevo mana)
  • Weapon upgrader added to donation shop, max 5 upgrades total.

Update today aswell
  • New manarune, healing rune and sd quest for lvl 1000.
  • Balanced vocations a bit
  • Map bugs fixed

Back