• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.6] Zamera RESET 200x, war system like real, old frag system

Chris, Ther's a bug on the site some ppl online ingame and not online in website.

Bad :/

Hope you will fix soon but the ot is fucking nice!~!!!!~!!!!!

Should keep the exp at 2x even after 301, i was hunting demons on my rp n using mas san and it was 2:20 mins every level, now thats way too much for an ot tbh.
and there is nothing to do after 301 except war, so people will quit after 301 cause of it being pointless

make new quest,new hunt area,new city and it's good :p

Out of curiousity. Why do you host this server. It's actually worse then the RL map projects that you can download out there and you're the one looking for something "unique" to host.

It doesn't have real tibia npc's, It has the same NPC's everywhere. You can't buy vial of blood from Sandra in Edron because she doesn't exist. You can't even have a decent war without overpowered knights who do 800's - 1000's Combo's with utito tempo and exori gran.

Then there is also the fact that a 200+ Paladin can't get killed by 3 - 5 mages lvl 200, which is also rather annoying because in real tibia, almost 2 mages are enough to do that work.

10+ Mages can't kill a knight who's focusing on healing only. Exana mort is exaggerated, heals 400~~ at lvl 200?.

Weapons damage is very weird, unlike real tibia. Because here if you got a sca and 80 axe. You do 400 damage, which you barely do on RL tibia with 100/100 and a SCA.

Spells = Overpowered.
Why you might ask? Because they either heal to much or they just do more damage as you lvl and then there's the fact that everybody's botting afk without any GM doing shit.

Knights/pallys = Unkillable
Why you might ask? Because their healing formulas are exaggerated and with potions they have a second faster exhausted than Offensive spell.

NPC's = Pain in the ass.
Since potions disappear when you use them, it's really hard to find a vial of blood to use for PoI.
Then there's the fact that all NPC's doing some use are in thais and not in their original place as they are in Tibia.

Overpowered Donations:
Zamera ring? I mean.. Why don't you just make it protect 100% against all elements and attacks since it's already like really high?.

Knights weapons.
You're kiddding? 61 ATK?! Imagine a paladin hitting 400 - 500 with assassin star that has 65 attack and then keep in mind that a paladin is almost impossible to kill. is it really smart to give a Knight who's even more impossible to kill than a paladin such a strong weapon? Because if you do not know this I am here to tell you that unless you have a team of 8+ people who use combo bot this vocation will not die. He will actually end up slaughtering your whole team for that matter. You have two choices when you face this vocation, it's either run or die.

Staff:
All I can say is that they are handpicked and really inactive.

For example: GM Xu asked one of my friends if they could message him imiedlity when Otter Bre was botting because he wanted to banish that guy.

How silly is it for a GM, to target one player by all means? I mean if you're looking for something serious, I'd recommend any other server than this one for the moment being.

Did I play this server?
Yes, because my real friends told me to start which I deeply regret, I wish I had played softcores or a more serious RL map.

That's all I got to say, thanks for taking your time to read this and have a good time :)

Last edited:
Out of curiousity. Why do you host this server. It's actually worse then the RL map projects that you can download out there and you're the one looking for something "unique" to host.

It doesn't have real tibia npc's, It has the same NPC's everywhere. You can't buy vial of blood from Sandra in Edron because she doesn't exist. You can't even have a decent war without overpowered knights who do 800's - 1000's Combo's with utito tempo and exori gran.

Then there is also the fact that a 200+ Paladin can't get killed by 3 - 5 mages lvl 200, which is also rather annoying because in real tibia, almost 2 mages are enough to do that work. ( We killed a level 300 RP with just 4 people)

10+ Mages can't kill a knight who's focusing on healing only. Exana mort is exaggerated, heals 400~~ at lvl 200?. (Knight are easier to kill than paladins)

Weapons damage is very weird, unlike real tibia. Because here if you got a sca and 80 axe. You do 400 damage, which you barely do on RL tibia with 100/100 and a SCA.

Spells = Overpowered.
Why you might ask? Because they either heal to much or they just do more damage as you lvl and then there's the fact that everybody's botting afk without any GM doing shit.

Knights/pallys = Unkillable
Why you might ask? Because their healing formulas are exaggerated and with potions they have a second faster exhausted than Offensive spell. (Both easy killable, if you have pvp)

NPC's = Pain in the ass.
Since potions disappear when you use them, it's really hard to find a vial of blood to use for PoI.
Then there's the fact that all NPC's doing some use are in thais and not in their original place as they are in Tibia. (you can find vials of water in poi drink the water n use the vial on a dead monster)

Overpowered Donations:
Zamera ring? I mean.. Why don't you just make it protect 100% against all elements and attacks since it's already like really high?. (How the hell is 10% damage reduction anywhere near 100%, that argument is stupid)

Knights weapons, omg. You're kiddding? 61 ATK? Imagine a paladin hitting 400 - 500 with assassin star, is it really smart to give a Knight who's almost unkillable unless you have a team of 8+ people who got him trapped for an hour and who will propably solo your whole team meanwhile you're trying to kill him? (Na eks are nowhere near that good i aint ever seen a knight combo and person for 800-1000)

Staff:
All I can say is that they are handpicked and really inactive.

For example: GM Xu asked one of my friends if they could message him imiedlity when Otter Bre was botting because he wanted to banish that guy.

How silly is it for a GM, to target one player by all means? I mean if you're looking for something serious, I'd recommend any other server than this one for the moment being.

Did I play this server?
Yes, because my real friends told me to start which I deeply regret, I wish I had played softcores or a more serious RL map.

That's all I got to say, thanks for taking your time to read this and have a good time :)

All i can say is if the damages where like real and the healing and everything, it would be exactly the same as every other ot

@tauku I never see a noob like you if you hate the server why you flaming it shut up and go play another server and the spells are not overpowered knight and paladin can be killed by 2-3 guys AND IT'S A SERIOUS RL MAP COME JOIN!

I wouldn't really call it serious, i aint seen a update or anything done to the server since i started. but it's decent

SmirNoff you made me laugh so hard I fell of my chair, thanks.

If you can kill a lvl 200 EK with 3 people on your team. I'll give you anything you want. Although it's all bullshit, so don't even waste your time trying it :)

Also, forgot to add something. My rl friend blocked ferumbras on a lvl 220 EK without any Druid to sio him. He blocked it all on his own. How wrong is that? and 2 mages kill it.

@Edit, Adding one last fact.
If people didn't know I were so true in every statement I made, they wouldn't bother flaming me. And the turks are happy aslong as they can bot so whatever. Those guys would call a 999999999999x with a hundreds of thousands of teleports a SERIOUS RPG Map (no offence but you're the noobs)

Last edited:
SmirNoff you made me laugh so hard I fell of my chair, thanks.

If you can kill a lvl 200 EK with 3 people on your team. I'll give you anything you want. Although it's all bullshit, so don't even waste your time trying it :)

Also, forgot to add something. My rl friend blocked ferumbras on a lvl 220 EK without any Druid to sio him. He blocked it all on his own. How wrong is that? and 2 mages kill it.
in rl tibia for kill a lvl 200 EK you need approximately 6-8 players it's the same on ots and block a ferumbras it's not so hard -.-

There's a really big update coming up after my mapper has finished his job which he either already did or will do this week.

the server is off can u restart it ty and don't listen some people who say reset the server

I think, and some other people i know think it should be 2x exp after 301 aswell pointless lvling after that otherwise

Yea something like that, also i was thinking maybe the golden helmet should add some stats or summet. when i got it from donating i thought it would do something else rather than just being the helmet

We will be doing some huge updates coming weeks. I can tell you some things which we will fix:

• Yalahar Quaras
  • Yalahar worker golems
  • Vengoth
  • Inquisition completely rescripted (you will also be able to use the TPs in the beginning room
  • Medusa's
  • Zao
  • Add ALL hunting spots missing
  • Paradox quest
  • Awesome statistics for ALL characters!!!! (this will be awesome trust me)
  • A page with server info, also all talkactions with an explanation
  • A better looking and more clear donation page
  • AND MORE!!!!!

yeeey!!! AWSOME! Hope you fix ur ugly homepage (A) ;P

Btw, we need someone to war against... Boondock Saints

~Kopparulfat

Make 2x after 301 also have you made bless worse if you die you lose a full level even on real you only lose a level without bless. should make em like real

Back