• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden|[8.60-8.61]Legendaria.hopto.org RL map +gengia,oken pyre, (ONLINE NOW)

Well actually Legendaria is a noob server but well thats so ridicilous to ddos servers. Maybe create company called "Anco's Dos Company for nabs".

Why anco? :( anco didnt do anything omg ... ..
wtf?

Well, since you DDoS'd Eriana.org, and then admitted it, stating your reason was that the OT was bad and he did not deserve thus players, you might aswell just've done it on this OT aswell.

I also smell a lot of sarcasm in your post. If it's you; then I just feel sorry for you.

it aint me lol.. ..
seriously dude..

Okay.. so, you have destroyed other/s OT/s, on page 4 you say "I'll fix it for you, baj baj", a couple hours later the OT goes off for the night.. how convenient, don't you think?

Last edited:
Well.. this server is pretty fun, but it got some bugs ;o
monsters have wrong attacks and weird droprates.
also many missing quests.
but i will continue playing, dunno why o:

as far I see the monster loots are normal and didnt see any missed quests only bk quest was bugged and is fixed now

yeah the monsters is normal for a OT, but far away from like real tibia.

Why is the Server offline, I donated for like 50 euros yesterday

why is legendaria.hopto.org pointing to 95.96.114.34 instead of 188.165.196.76 which the server is located at?

Last edited:
Dont u see? You got totally fooled, People often host a server for 2weeks and get like 200euros, Then they shut it down.

Yea Im aware of that. I dont give a shit really, Never donated or anything like that :)

Back