• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden|[8.60-8.61]Legendaria.hopto.org RL map +gengia,oken pyre, (ONLINE NOW)

I've heard this ot will be online in 4 days, I guess its true, since my real read it on the homepage, but now the homepage is offline :(

There has been much updates, we have made a reset.

Server is starting 12/12 18:00 CET,

people that donated will get his donation back, Send ur pincode or the transaction id and ur points will be added.

There has been much updates, we have made a reset.

Server is starting 12/12 18:00 CET,

people that donated will get his donation back, Send ur pincode or the transaction id and ur points will be added.

and where we must send the pincode?

:eek: the server start tomorrow I can't wait for play it again. Great server, staff, war, full rl map, ...

I do not prefer this server.
I did play it back when it was RL map + Armonia map, i killed a GMs char and he was redskulled, i got his loot and he had a manarune only for gms, i didnt want to give it back but they logged in my char and took it. and i lost many stuff that i donated..

Join now!
18:21 New record: 72 players are logged in.

pff, if i die i cant login again, Wrong temple id or some, and gm dosnt login. fucking retarded serv

Yeah, It happened to me, but I guess it's fixed, but u shud fix the donate-shop-items~

yeah it's a nice server though, but he should not have all those donate items, its too much, should have monsters which will drop those helmets etc, events, and quest items shud not be in donate list. just my opinion though, and firewalker boots shud be removed, soft boots is enough

Back