• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aashora.net - The Final Version | Full 8.60 Real-Map | START 1st September!!

Believer

Aashora.net
Reaction score
Aashora.net
Started 1st September 18:00 CEST!!
Server Information
Like Our Facebook Page!!

Introduction,
Dear Visitors! Aashora - The Final Version is the last launch of Aashora.net, it is an 8.60 Real-Map server with all towns (full zao), unique events & almost all of the quests are done, we also have Gengia, Oken & Pyre (Revamped)... do you want to experience this??! Then what are you waiting for? Go create your account now! And don't miss the opening date! Also we would like to tell you that there is plenty unique features in progress that will be published in further updates.

General Information,
IP: Aashora.net
Client: 8.60
Port: 7171
Game type: Low Pvp-enforced with skulls! & GUILDWAR system!
Online 24/7 No Lagg & 100% free from bugs!!

Rates,
Skills: 40x
Magic: 30x
Loot: 2x

Exp Stages:
1 - 50lvl = 600x
51 - 130lvl = 280x
131 - 150lvl = 140x
151 - 170lvl = 70x
171 - 200lvl = 40x
201 - 230lvl = 20x
231 - 260lvl = 10x
261 - 300lvl = 5x
301 - ~~ = 2x

What Is So Special About Aashora?
uu9qv5o01 (1).jpg

- Working hard on everything thats needed to be fixed or are being request!
- A loyal & respectfull team working (Staff)
- Custom Quests!
- Marriage system!
- Unique house system, by that we mean if a player doesnt enter in-game within 7 days.. the house will go lost.
- Balanced vocations
- A great training system (15min afk kick if not using any bot)
- 99% uptime (Only offline when updating)
- KillingInTheNameOf Quest tasks with npc!!
- Aashora - Guildwars - Guildwar System
- Aashora - Top fragers - Top Fraggers System(Only unjustified will counts)
- Aashora - Lottery - Lottery system(Every 6 hours)
- Aashora - Events - LastManAlive Event!
- Aashora - Jail Records - Jailsystem (12h jail for any rule-violation!)
- Aashora - Addon Bonuses - Benefits when wearing full addons!
- Aashora - Raid Schedule - Raids everyday like real-tibia!
- Aashora - Character Auctions - You can sell your character for gift points!

The PvP System,
Low pvp-enforced with skulls! Thats mean youll get frag when killing people and just recieve an amount of experience when player dies at yours level range!

The red skull will remove within 24hr
The black skull will remove within 2 days
Frags for red skull = 7
Frags for black skull = 14
Frags are removed every 24 hour
PZ Time is 10 minutes

The Quests,
-Annihlator 100%
-Demon Helmet Quest 100%
-Inquisition 100%
-Demon Oak 100%
-Banshee Quest 100%
-Pits of inferno 100%
-Yalahari Quest 100%
-Hat of the mad 100%
-Behemoth Quest 100%
-Firewalker Boots Quest 100%
-Ultimate Challange Quest 100%
-Blue Legs Quest 100%
-Banshee Quest 100%
-AND OFCOURSE MORE!

Take part of our discussion thread & tell some ideas or suggestions!
So we hope you'll enjoy this server & will bring your team to play against other teams,
We can promise that you'll not regret it.

Sincerely, Aashora team.

Last edited:
Orsha ot and not recommended.

It will be acc reset after 1 week like the 5 other ots.

@ Abes800 & Anoxi, Alright then, lets take it now before it goes to far.. This is the final version for real, and there has not been any versions like this before but yes, there has been many resets before and therefor this will be the final version. So stop these accusations until you've got any proof please.
And NO its not all about money, I do this to increase my knowledge of LUA, PHP & C++ -scripting, But It doesnt hurt with some pocket money.

So Im asking you nicely to leave this thread if your just going to hate.

//Greetings, Bacheer

Last edited:
I will leave this Thread now. I said what i want thats it peace out

Bye!

Last edited:
@Believer: LMAO you fail. The proof is in the 3+ other times you've reset it. Adding 'final version' doesn't guarantee anything after we've seen what happens before.

I know you've lost your trust in me, and I can't do more than agree with your thoughts about the server... Becouse I would think the same.
Also I've noticed that you don't know much about all resets, mostly of them were becouse of the low amount of players online (under 10).. but still the server were online for atleast 2 weeks after to see any changes. I did as any other server would do.
Though it is possibly my fault that I didnt updated the server so much but now as I mentioned above "there is plenty unique features in progress that will be published in further updates" is a way to keep players interested.

Now please stop posting about old shit & keep it on topic, Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

Take part of our discussion thread & tell some ideas or suggestions!

Last edited:
I'm positive last time this was up, you said "NO MORE RESETS" ?

Yes, I agree with you.. but there is a point were you have to shut down a server when there is 0 players online for 2 weeks, even Talaturen would do so.
This is the only reason why Aashora does resets, but now as my last attempt I hope that I will make them to stay by updating the server as often as possible.
Also, once again.. stop posting about the past & let me proof to you that this version will last for a very very long time. Thank you!

Anoxi, Sure.. but It's not needed 3 month to realize that the server is dead though.

Latest News:
I'm proud to announce you the first competition of this release, This competition is simple, the best will win!

First to level 250 will gain 200 points
Second to level 250 will gain 150 points
Third to level 250 will gain 100 points

The system is automatic - You can not cheat!

The second competition will come once we have these 3 winners!

Back